Reviews for Love Hina: Change of Heart
eme chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
Its really good, u can go many ways from this point, u know... Keep writting the story and please, please hurry with the next chappie!

-EmE
Zero chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Great start on your first fanfic

It's sad that Keitaro told how Naru felt for Seta then got his heart crushed
ChronoEX chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
good fic. plz continue...

also, watch spelling. maybe run spell check before? _
zzzzzzzz chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
How can you have wrighters block with such a good plot to unfold right there... First Naru goes and explain's to Seta that she loves another. He rebounds with Harunka. Then she goes insearch of keitaro and just misses him so she goes to his house. Then Naru confesses to Keitaro her feelings then they return to Henata Sou and You can end it there. Or you can make more chapters and have Naru acdiently push Keitaro away and Maybe even make him Unchoncious and have a teary appology from Naru then End it with the standard Waff. That is what I would do but it is only a segustion. I know what it is like to get reviews that say Wright more it is good. So I actuially try to help. And I hope I have. Ja ne. -_-'
AquaChik chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hey hey hey!

I'm proud of u! that was really good for a first fic! I liked it a lot and cant wait till the next one. Its missing something tho, something that love hina HAS to have...FUNNY MOMENTS! Well, keep writting! U better!

-EmE
af-zero chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Not bad. Your grammar and spelling appear to be very good and it seems as though you've thought up a decent plotline for your story. A couple pieces of advice though:

1. This is a bit short, so either update frequently or extend the chapters by adding other scenes and extending existing ones.

2. If you want reviews don't make people have to sing in to do so, as most people are lazy they won't do so.

3. Keep writing, even if you don't get any reviews, I'm sure you'll be more satisfied with the completion of the story than with the amount of people writing useless comments about it.

Finally, (I'm actually going to review now) I'd like to say that this is a good story and that it seems to have a lot of potential, so keep on writing. That's it, I'll look for your next update
ChsBob9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Great first fic. I love it, but there is one thing I want to comment on. When you're writing a fic, don't put a side note in, i distracts the readers attention. Other than that, it's great. I can't wait for the chapters to come.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4