Reviews for Lost And Found
Yutowu chapter 14 . 11/15/2021
Thank you for another great story!
shestarsky chapter 14 . 10/18/2021
Oh this was a lovely story. The emotions that the team shared and how they supported Teyla was truly beautiful.
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 14 . 10/17/2021
Another great story, can’t wait for the next 1.
Bill chapter 14 . 10/6/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this story . You are an excellent writer . Your just of the characters language and personalities shows thru. I look forward to reading more of your work .
gabumon7 chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
Damn you for making this chapter cry worthy! The entire back half of the chapter I had to keep myself from balling
Denebula9 chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
I loved your new story. I read all your previous ones in this series and Team Building all at once. it's hard waiting for the next now.. the next episode of the TV series is one of my favorite. I look forward to your interpretation.
JodyMarie chapter 14 . 10/1/2021
What a great story! I have enjoyed this one tremendously! You have done an amazing job with this tag to Critical Mass. Looking forward to to the next one! Thank you!
JeaneneP chapter 14 . 10/1/2021
Awesome! They are such a close knit family. So glad she noticed and believed it now! Loved this chapter! Thank you!
mittengal chapter 14 . 10/1/2021
Great story! I especially enjoyed the Winter Solstice celebration & how the “family” stood by Teyla.
Maybe Rodney will stop avoiding Katie?
Var Devonshire chapter 14 . 9/30/2021
I loved this story. So much insight in to the Athosian culture, expanding Teyla's concept of family, Lorne contribution to Charin's memory, and how they all worked together to give Teyla and the Athosians a way to record their past to preserve for future generations. By doing this, they are giving everyone hope that there is a future beyond surviving the Wraith. Such a wonderful gift to the Athosians and, eventually to the Pegasus galaxy. Sweet ending with them headed to the mess hall to end the celebration with left of baked goods from the feast.
Once again, you gave us a wonderful adventure. Thank you!
Silverthreads chapter 14 . 9/30/2021
Ah. I'd forgotten about the books. Heh.
parmakai66 chapter 14 . 9/30/2021
Lovely story. Sad that its over.
Var Devonshire chapter 13 . 9/29/2021
Nice chapter. You tied up a lot of loose ends, established new friends and have the translation of Charni's book. Teyla is going to be so surprised and happy with that gift. I hope someone thinks to film the festivities on the main land. Just imagine all the stories, songs etc. that can be recorded for history. Looking forward to celebrating with the Athosians and seeing if Zelenka finally has 'that' conversation with Rodney or John or both.
Silverthreads chapter 13 . 9/29/2021
Wonderful story-telling. I enjoyed this work very much!
Var Devonshire chapter 12 . 9/28/2021
Well, we all knew Kolya would get away, glad it wasn't with Rodney. I love that you had an all female cohort to assist John in rescuing Rodney. :) I've a feeling the villagers aren't going to be very harsh with Randorian and her assistant. Great chapter.