Reviews for Kyle
Sonnie W chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Cute.. Great work.. :)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This story is really good, I like the concept...but the one thing that bugs me about it is that Sam is SO OOC when she kisses Jack. Other than that it's really great.
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was a magnificently awesome story. Great Idea! I loved reading that:)
Aligewe chapter 1 . 8/16/2005

I just re-read this fic and realized that I never wrote a review for it.. Sorry

I really like your style!

You kinda wrote Jack as the perfect boyfriend material! which he is no matter what... ;-)

Great story!
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I can't believe you only got 12 reviews for this story! This was uplifting, sad, and funny all at the same time. It's a shame you haven't written a sequel to it.
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Poor little Kyle losing his Mother, but at least she knew when she died that Jack would take good care of her son.
starre1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow! Ok. i really, really, really x about 100 luv this!

Jack kids really cool story!

It's really great, and I think it's amazing, and yep, I luv it.

Cool. Ok.

That's my rant.

Ted Sadler chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
An original story, well-written with good characters. But it isn't really "The End", is it?
Vanilla chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I really liked the fanfic you wrote. I thought the story was sad but it had a happy ending and thats what is important. I would have liked to hear more about what would have happened if they had goten married. Would one of them have to leave their work? Would Sam and Jack have problems raising Mikey. Please write more.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
aw that is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute!

its really well written too, you have a nice writing style!
Latin Fox chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow! That was an awsome story. Sweet, sad and believable to an extent. This was a real good story and being diffrent from other stories just made it a lot better! Loved it!
AL11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Well i liked it, different but sweet! Keep up the good work

TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
no kidding..that is one lucky kid. I loved reading this story. It made my heart happy. I like seeing Jack as a father figure to boys who don't have one.. it suit him. :)
Amyjenc1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Ah So Cute. Wow that was adorable and funny.

Dagger2345 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Love it. Its so cute. I can really see jack doing that too. :)