Reviews for The Vampire on East Forty Six Street
Wow! Great story! I love how creative it is and how it all ties together!
Wow this is good story
OMG,Bella is the powerful vampire of all.
This story is so good, I'm only in chapter 19.
Toni Masen chapter 31 . 4/5
What a great read, had me enthralled all the way. Loved how Aro turned into a wimp by knowing who Bella really was. The fact that you only touched slightly on the Covid side of the story was fine by me, after all it's your story! Looking forward to reading another of your stories and thank you for writing :-)
jen5795 chapter 31 . 2/16
I love this story! I was very happy to see her overcome her hesitation and defeat James. also would love to know what happens in the future.
debb lavoie chapter 30 . 2/10
An excellent chapter!
debb lavoie chapter 18 . 2/9
Rereading yet again, one of my faves.
EeWee chapter 31 . 7/17/2023
Great story. Love that Aro knelt to Bella. And what a great idea to make her stronger than all of them.
debb lavoie chapter 31 . 7/14/2023
A reread for me and even better the second time.
Sox21 chapter 31 . 4/27/2023
Loved it!
celajwhitney chapter 30 . 2/9/2023
I don't have ant ides what will happen, so can't wait to turn the page!
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 2/9/2023
good riddance to bad rubbish! if Victoria and Laurent helped tear James apart at least they won't have to kill them too. will they take the newborns away so the Cullens won't have to deal with them? I'm going to have to go back and re-read this chapter because I read it really fast.
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 2/8/2023
Jacob isn't very good at keeping the secret. I'm wondering how long it will take for Bella to put it all together?
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 2/8/2023
have I told you how much I am enjoying your writing? this story is so good I stayed up until almost two last night and I have surgery in a couple of hours.
2,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »