Reviews for The Vampire on East Forty Six Street
beachcomberlc chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Nice job of wrapping it all up and filling in the blank spots in my understanding of this story. It was a very clever take and variation of canon Twilight and your brilliant imagination. Well done!
I’ll look forward to your next story, whenever it may be. Thanks for writing and sharing. Beach
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Fabulous! And really original! Thank you for sharing another great fic with us!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Thanks for sharing this story and congratulations for the grandchild.
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Great story! Thanks for writing!
roxiegirl chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Thank you Joan for another wonderful story! This one was super creative and fun! Love a Bella with superpowers. Happy New Year and congrats on becoming a grandma. It’s the BEST!
Debbi84 chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Thanks again for another wonderful story.
KathrynLMalone1 chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Loved this story! It was just as great as your previous stories! So, I'm waiting with great anticipation to see what intriguing story you come up with to enrapture US, your readers with next!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS on being a new Grandma! Have fun spoiling that little grand baby, and then of course once you've had your fun and fill of spoiling your little grand baby, you get to send the sufficiently SPOILED grand baby home! I don't have any children myself, but isn't that how it works? Or atleast isn't that suppose to be a "HAPPY" benefit to being a Grandparent, as opposed to a parent?You get to spoil them all you want, then send them on their way home to their parents when they start getting on the WILD and ROWDY side. Seems like that would be a good way to show your children what they put you through when they were kids. I don't know now, is it wrong of me to suggest that? Because it sorta sounds like REVENGE, doesn't it? Oh, perhaps that's a little inappropriate of me!HAVE FUN!
suzy 2010 chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Thank you for sharing your wonderful well written story with us. With it's perfect ending, giving us a most delightful read.
LaPumuckl chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
Happy new year 3

This was such an awesome plot and you wrote it damn well!

I never thought it was Jasper who a) stole the articles about Edward nor b) had something to do with the "hero in the black coat" articles written.

If course I'm sad this is over but I'm sure you'll give me something new to read (soon)
karen4honor chapter 31 . 1/1/2022
OMGOSH! THIS STORY HAS BEEN ONE HUGE THRILL-RIDE! Thank you so blessed much! I hope the new year brings you blessings!
cahtx chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
I really appreciate you sharing this with us. I enjoyed it so much and look forward to reading more of your stories. Happy New Year!
Team66fan chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
Awesome finish! Thanks so much for sharing such an intriguing story with us. Happy new year!
biblepam chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
I have not enough words to say how much I have enjoyed reading this complex, intriguing story. I am sad to see it end but you ended it well. Not rushed at all. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm excited for you to begin a new venture as a granny. Looking forward to whatever you share next when time allows. Stay safe, masks up, Happy New Year..
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!
What a MARVELOUS story…truly unique with unexpected twists and turns… and with Bella at the helm!
THANK YOU so much for you dedication to us…your fans…I’m going to miss hearing from you each week.
Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your first grandchild… 2022 will be especially blessed for you and yours!
SassYNoleS chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
LOVED !

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us XX

Happy New Year~!