Reviews for The Vampire on East Forty Six Street
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 2/8/2023
have I told you how much I am enjoying your writing? this story is so good I stayed up until almost two last night and I have surgery in a couple of hours.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 2/8/2023
my grand daughter and her husband both had covid and were better in about a week they are both in their early thirties and are in good health.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 2/8/2023
just maybe Edward can get Bella out of there before Tanya shows up, or someone on the Rez shits and kills her. that would ideak if they killed her but it would put Edward in a hell of a mess.
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 2/7/2023
it's none of Tanya's business who Bella Swan is !
celajwhitney chapter 16 . 2/7/2023
this was awful. I know this sort of thing happens but I went to high school in the early sixties and I just can't imagine this happening back then. back then even couples "going steady" didn't have sex. if you did your boyfriend would probably dump you. not only that but with the threat of the guys setting drafted at the time in a school of about five thousand only one couple got married their senior year before graduation.
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 2/7/2023
well, that's one rat bag off the street!
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 2/7/2023
was Edward listening to Asshole Al attacking Bella in her own home? did he read something in his mind after he was thrown out?
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 2/7/2023
so Emmett and Rosalie are humans? can't wait to see who shows up next. can't stop reading this!
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 2/7/2023
does Bella have a migraine because her stalker has been trying to probe her mind?
AdaMcRose chapter 31 . 11/28/2022
What a ride! absolutely loved it from beginning to end!
AdaMcRose chapter 22 . 11/27/2022
Dang, that was good. Still holding my breath!
AdaMcRose chapter 20 . 11/27/2022
Still loving this. I like the way you gave a new story to all the characters with more or less alterations. My fav so far would be Rose and Emmet! I didn't expect it and was surprised with the news in this chapter ahah. I had been wondering how they fit into the Cullen family dynamics!
AdaMcRose chapter 9 . 11/26/2022
I wanted to read Twilight again, but having changed quite a bit since it came out, I just couldn't get into it again! This is great, Twilight navigating the modern world without trying to fit into a pre-existing plot. About a third into the story and already loving it!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 10/24/2022
Oh what a coy man
orchidluv chapter 2 . 10/22/2022
I wonder if the headaches are coinciding with Mr Red Eyes. Also. Is he *trying* to freak her out?
2,192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »