Reviews for The Vampire on East Forty Six Street
Kayozm chapter 31 . 10/11/2022
That was fun! Now that I think about it, I’m surprised there aren’t more 1918/2020 pandemic vampire stories. Or maybe there are and I’ve just missed them….
Kayozm chapter 25 . 10/10/2022
Kayozm chapter 25 . 10/10/2022
I thought the mum lived in Florida was funny. It made me snort, lol. I’m not a Floridian though!
Kayozm chapter 17 . 10/10/2022
Oh, I’d forgotten about that other vampire who got to him. Hopefully the wall he’s learned to build to help protect him from Bella’s needles will help against James too. Or… maybe Bella’s shield/needle brains is what will pricey them against James.
Kayozm chapter 16 . 10/10/2022
So, I don’t believe in vigilantism or capital punishment, because in real life it’s too easy for someone innocent to pay the price. BUT since this is not real life and we know the truth, I think I am totally rooting for Edward to just off him, before they have to go through the horrendous experience of being public victims of a sec crime, and therefore effectively put on trial themselves.
Kayozm chapter 10 . 10/9/2022
Hmm, male. So it wasn’t Jane then, or Zafrins. A new character?
Kayozm chapter 9 . 10/9/2022
Ok, that’s more what I expected. And with plans AND memories like that, I really can’t feel even a little bit bad for the guy.
Kayozm chapter 8 . 10/9/2022
Or, I guess it’s possible E encouraged someone else to off Al, or supported them to find him so they could, or even just watched it happen. Possible.
Kayozm chapter 7 . 10/9/2022
Oh no, I can’t see what she would tell the police. “While I was in my room I heard ‘he’s gone’ in my head, and when I looked across the road this weird guy I’ve never actually met was just going in the door to his apartment so… I’m pretty sure he’s your guy!”? No, I don’t think so, lol.
Kayozm chapter 6 . 10/9/2022
I’m Assuming Edward has removed Al from the scene. Actually, even before he spoke to her (did he speak to her?) I assumed that he would. He did have red eyes after all.
Kayozm chapter 5 . 10/8/2022
Hmm… is it possible some if her thoughts have filtered through to Edward? A vamp could easily find the folder she’s been looking at by scent… maybe Emmett is also a vamp, despite appearances to the contrary? In which case, can his presence in her class be a coincidence?
Kayozm chapter 4 . 10/8/2022
I’m almost disappointed by your insistence of adherence to no political opinions. Though in America (even in Australia, to extent) even mask wearing seemed to be political. So we’ll see how you go (how you went I guess), keeping it completely apolitical. I don’t know if that’s possible in an American context.
I’m glad her realisation that he must have lived through the Spanish flu (if he really is the same guy) is leading to her taking it seriously though. I have to admit to feeling concern already for her huffing and puffing father and over indulging mother.
Kayozm chapter 2 . 10/8/2022
They could be a coincidence but also Cupid be him trying (and failing) to get inside her head!
Yes, Bella will be pissed, but also freaked out. Yes, I would be vet freaked out!
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 18 . 9/18/2022
the next day when I'm up in my room deciding which songs I want played at my funeral:
me: rolls eyes. I had COVID twice . plenty of people I know had it. not one died.
Ticcing Bat chapter 31 . 8/22/2022