Reviews for Hero in the Woods
redmen6blight chapter 2 . 11/21/2021
Oh I can only hope this comes from where I am thinking it comes from. I personally only know of warhammer from Total War Warhammer and have personally never played as the Wood old world is rarely used in any of these warhammer crossovers the world that gets used is always always warhammer 40k. I don't hate it but it gets old after a while especially since the old world holds so much more interesting characters and possibilities within it especially for a crossover like this. But their aesthetic is rather pleasing to me. I can only hope that is the direction your taking it as it would be seriously unique. I am eagerly awaiting to see where this goes.
Tz chapter 2 . 9/23/2021
Hey, just a little review to say this is starting really well. Amazing work. Wood elves and tree spirit aren't my favorite faction of warhammer fantasy but you make it interesting. I liked the moment with bakugo but be carefull to not fall too early into the pit that is warhammer in term of power level.
Anenmas chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
This is really cool I am excited to see where you go with this!
13thDiscipleOfIna chapter 2 . 9/23/2021
okay this size is much more bearable
13thDiscipleOfIna chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
dont get me wrong bro your writing is good... but the wall of text is really hard to read, maybe you can cut it into smaller pieces?
TheJediOutlaw chapter 2 . 9/22/2021
I promise it isn't a harem! Lol Unless something drastically changes in my outline thus far!
Firem78910 chapter 2 . 9/22/2021
is this a harem or im just seeing things also keep up the great work and may the Oak of Ages grow tall and strong
Alphasdragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
so izuku is something like Orion? It sounds interesting, apart from the fact that there are few who use warhammer fantasy for the cross, this could be one of the few that I have seen in a long time
Sword-of-Solomon chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
This story is very interesting but I think you should seperate the paragraph more often, 3 to 4 sentences per paragraph.

Just a suggestion.
Firem78910 chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
its the wood elves isn't it