Reviews for Maybe When
emma chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
really LOVE this story, well written, great characterisation, this is how it should have ended!
TheRowan chapter 7 . 2/11/2004
beautiful.
just.. beautiful.
well, i skipped over the 'graphic' bits but, to be honest, i didnt need them. just the words. the poetry of every moment... just beautiful.
perfect balance of fluff and the other bits.
your characterisation of spike is so sweet. the best thing is, i could really imagine him being that guy. the occasional look he'd give buffy[in series 6/7] kinda point to something like this really, dont they.
well done. you really moved me with this piece and for your sake, i hope it came from experience.
Zzickle chapter 7 . 1/3/2004
That was an . . . interesting place to end it. wasn't expecting the "fin" to come so soon, but I guess it works. GREAT story. Very fluffy
Jada7 chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
-Fin-?what do you mean -fin -? This can't be the end. I love this fic, I need more Spuffyness esp. after you at least going to write a sequel?Please, Please?
spikealicious chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
Oh Xionin,

That was just bloody fabulous, beautiful, breathtaking, marvelous...shall I go on? And incredibly, incredibly satisfying on all levels! :)
Rose68 chapter 7 . 7/23/2003
Okay, I just reread after quite a few weeks...and wow! This really a very good fic. I think I have enjoyed it just as much, if not more the second time, than the first. Your an excellent writer and thank you very much for your hard work!
daysofsilence chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
Oh...that was so good. Fluffy is definietly of the good. :) And I so needed fluffy. Good work on the story. I loved it. :)
Indie Fairy chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
yay for Buffy and Spike and the love making. i think you did it really well, and again i love the way you write
Rose chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Uh, Yeah!

No really! That was a great fic! I very much enjoyed the simple way you had Buffy profess her love for him. Oh yes, and by the way the love seen was HOT!
buffy-star chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
That was the most romantic story i have ever read i LOVED it! i even added it to my favourite stories list! it was really good i really liked it how spike was made human and that he didnt die in the end and i also because buffy and spike went on a date together it was very sweet and romantic i wish season seven had ended this way it would have been amazing! i think you are a very talented writer and i hope you write a new story soon i cant wait! :-)

Love *Lisa Lee Gear*
Rose68 chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
Holy tamales! Wow! And Damn!

You go girl!
Ryoko45 chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
I can't even tell you how nice it is to read some warm romantic Spuffy that takes off from a different (BETTER) ending. I've had such a hard time with the last episode, and this fic is really making me feel better. Keep it up! I'm hanging on your every word. If only you could rewrite the screen version next! :o)
chip chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
I like this alot. Please keep writing.
Indie Fairy chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
yay for the fluff. i love this fic, your imagery is stunning, my comp seriously needs a drool guard. keep up the good work
Invisible Sun chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Wow. :) Love it. Who doesn't love a good piece of fluff? :) Keep writin'.