Reviews for The Distance Which Fools the Skimming Eye
Shioshiro chapter 8 . 11/29/2021
oh god. i knew it was coming but it doesn't ease the pain. I'm rooting for a happy ending here. huhuhu
YOUR AWESOME chapter 8 . 11/28/2021
Holy lee fuck what am amazing chapter I need an update soon pleaseeeee
Shioshiro chapter 7 . 11/21/2021
this is amazing. can't wait for the next chapter! _
hellkaizer chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
Man such a good fic, it's works like this that keep me coming Back this site, i love the dynamic between cinder and jaune.

Hope you update soon 'cause i'm really looking foward to next chapter.
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 11/19/2021
This story is an emotional work of art.
TheVaulterOfPoles chapter 7 . 11/14/2021
I really love how Mercury compared Jaune to Cinder.
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 7 . 11/14/2021
the ship is starting to sail and oh my goodness that last line; be still my heart.

Cant wait for more, great work yet again.
ryaanG chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
What a beautiful chapter, once again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Dude you can really write this is super riveting can’t wait to read more of your work!
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 6 . 10/24/2021
Its currently 4 am where im at and tomorrow(today?) will be hell but ive got my knightfall fix and regret nothing.

Great work and i look forward to more.
Khavros chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
great read. definitely ignore the pairing haters, your plot has done a good job to set the stage for cinders redemption or jaunes fall. her introspection tell the sorry of how she feels about everything she's done. and the bond sort of forces her to be more empathetic and possibly has cleared her blind desire for power to the truth of salem. Salem wants the 4 relics only to summon the gods and let them destroy the world. literally any sane person who has a desire to live would resist this. doesn't matter how many maidens someone has if the gods wipe out existence. tbh I think thats a clear point that no one ever really brings up. I kind of hope that Cinder gets a non tragic happy ending for once, or that Jaune mans up eventually to risk everything to protect her. soldiers are still guilty of the crimes they commit under someone else's orders... so its an interesting dilemma for them to deal with. im okay with fanoning a Merc Em thing, they definitely didn't seem to have it in the show, but he's probably one of the few non yuri pairings for her and you've worked to develop it a bit that ill allow it. thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
Toph the Trickster chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Arcfall/Burned at the Stake? Sign me up!

We need more fics of this pair. Thank you for making it!
quaker212 chapter 6 . 10/24/2021
Nice
SuperShadic2002 chapter 6 . 10/24/2021
Jaune's getting a surprise once he gets back, look, woo! Think of Baseball, Jaune. Think of baseball.
hirshja chapter 5 . 10/13/2021
The big problem with this ship is that no matter what may happens, *Cinder is still solely responsible for Pyrrha's death*. That can't and shouldn't be minimized. Jaune falling in love with the woman who killed his best friend/maybe more takes a lot of justification.

Based on what I've read, I'm confident you'll find a good way to make it.

My guess is that the beach being the afterlife (proved by Roman being there) is a chekov's gun and will be important later.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »