Reviews for You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone
pleung-kahom chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Hey, I'm a fan of Max, but why dont you do stories on Sam? You're name is Sam-453?
mrs ackles chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
its soo cute but u av 2 continue ok
BattyBigSister chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
Cute as hell! I LOVE it! Please say this isn't finished. I want more so badly. You've covered all the points in your summary, but there's still this one insy little question you've not answered properly. Why did Alec leave?
tabitha5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Luvin it! Can't wait 4 more !

I think u've captured the characters personalities really well esp Alec sigh...

very cute.
ting chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
oh that was so sweet! i am so glad that they finally found each other. i was so scared when i read that note that max left that she was really gonna leave but im glad that she didnt. great story!
havoc chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Yes there were definitely some cute parts but it was mostly confusing cause a lot happened yet none of it seemed connected and nothing was really explained. I wish you went into more detail with Lucy Barret because that was a really original plot idea. But alas any story that ends with Max and Alec cuddling is a winner in my book.
Emily chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Very cute story. I'm a big fan of Dark Angel (still mad at Fox for cancelling it - but HEY, 1st season is on DVD!), and your story is great. I never liked the Max/Logan thing... I always wanted Max/Alec to work out! :) LOL
Jasmine chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
oh my god! That chapter was really good and finally they're back together, please continue this story it's getting really good!
crazy4X5-494 chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
OMG so kewl i luv your story but Alec leaving was sad. Like is it forever? 4ever ever? or are you going to bring him back?... i can't even tell if this is the end of your story. But please continue!
Dee chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Great story! Can't wait until max starts opening up to people more though. keep up the good work and try to update soon!
jg chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
very cool. I like that you brought Lucy into it. Can't wait for more!
daydreamer-mk chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Hey! I really liked it! Youre gonna keep writing right?