Reviews for Can a demon fox become the devil king?
TheLostSoul2112 chapter 5 . 6/3
Great work in the story so far! I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how you work Isse into this, and I can't wait for Naruto to beat the fuck out the arrogant bastard Riser.
akasuna123 chapter 5 . 5/30
It's youkai not yukai
AlexGodz chapter 1 . 5/29
Mid hero academia is rias' favorite? Bruhhh so many options and she chose one with a bitch boy protagonist a buff dude with glorified lung cancer and the anime itself having the worst fanbase with the amount of yaoi in it.
Wait does the bottom mean he has seven left, or that he will get someone worth seven pawns?
I believe Mikoto, and Yugao Will join his peerage
May I suggest Temari and Yakumo for the peerage.
Next part please
Nathair1 chapter 4 . 2/23
pretty great chapter

honestly, it was a bit of a shock for matatabi, the 2 tailed hellcat, to be the older sister of kuroka and Koneko

wow, asking kiba for an exact replica of of asta's anti magic sword, Naruto adding the finishing touches to it, Naruto and Rias acting like highly excitable kids because of it. they even decided to test it out.

I can kinda see karlawarna as a bishop for Naruto
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 2/18
keep up the great work.
So how many pawns will Naruto have besides yugito, and will kalawarner join his peerage?
ghostFLIN chapter 4 . 2/13
Good chapter
BigBoySpartan chapter 4 . 2/13
Great chapter looking forward to
kratos1991 chapter 1 . 2/13
Nice Story, well writen too. But the names of lord and Lady Phoenex are "stange". The children have Western names, the parents japanese ones? I am Sure there are better picks. For Lady P. something like Rachel or Raven, Rebecca, Ranae, Riviera, Roxane, Ruby just to the R theme going :). Same for the father. Giving them an english or french Name seem best in my humble opinion.
milessmith1111 chapter 4 . 2/12
This story is only getting better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.
niybruh chapter 4 . 2/12
Can you add in fu the seven tails jinchuriki she is a female not sure about the seven tails though.