Reviews for Can a demon fox become the devil king?
bibink729 chapter 3 . 10/10/2023
hnjnj
Oops idk chapter 1 . 2/7/2023
doesn't really matter you can pick but are you still alive
phoinex slayer5 chapter 1 . 1/29/2023
you going to upload a new chapter any time soon or have you stop writing all together
phoinex slayer5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2022
you said you were going to update your stories so what's going on
killerssg chapter 5 . 8/7/2022
Good story so farand I hope it will continue. I want to see how him going back to Konoha goes and the reunion of him and Hurizen and Mikoto.
TheLostSoul2112 chapter 5 . 6/3/2022
Great work in the story so far! I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how you work Isse into this, and I can't wait for Naruto to beat the fuck out the arrogant bastard Riser.
akasuna123 chapter 5 . 5/30/2022
It's youkai not yukai
AlexGodz chapter 1 . 5/29/2022
Mid hero academia is rias' favorite? Bruhhh so many options and she chose one with a bitch boy protagonist a buff dude with glorified lung cancer and the anime itself having the worst fanbase with the amount of yaoi in it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2022
Wait does the bottom mean he has seven left, or that he will get someone worth seven pawns?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2022
I believe Mikoto, and Yugao Will join his peerage
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2022
May I suggest Temari and Yakumo for the peerage.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2022
Next part please
Nathair1 chapter 4 . 2/23/2022
pretty great chapter

honestly, it was a bit of a shock for matatabi, the 2 tailed hellcat, to be the older sister of kuroka and Koneko

wow, asking kiba for an exact replica of of asta's anti magic sword, Naruto adding the finishing touches to it, Naruto and Rias acting like highly excitable kids because of it. they even decided to test it out.

I can kinda see karlawarna as a bishop for Naruto
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 2/18/2022
keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2022
So how many pawns will Naruto have besides yugito, and will kalawarner join his peerage?