Reviews for The Exchange
Underage chapter 36 . 6/10
*reads chapter 35* yes! The ship is sailing! They are such good friends! (Talking about blaise and others)
*reads chapter 36* *skips most of the lemon but still catches some words here and there* *sits there wide eyed* well the fan girls got what they wanted...
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/10
No...no no no no no no no no no no no
Romance! #lovedrarry
Kakatoes chapter 36 . 3/12
One of the best pieces of Slash I've ever read.
drarry chapter 36 . 1/7
I love this story, it is amazing
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
It's not often I find a fan fiction I can genuinely say was perfectly in tune with the writing in the original books, but this was wonderfully written. I normally am sceptical of when an author decides that certain people killed lived instead, but again you wrote this so well I loved it regardless.
Ritz-chan chapter 31 . 12/10/2016
they could have just accio'd it
Adriene SC chapter 36 . 12/1/2016
Awwww.
So sweet at the end and in geneal such a wonderful fic!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
Great story.
EvilQueen424 chapter 36 . 10/23/2016
this was such an awesome story!
A.pet.named.steve chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
Right now am I loving this story, just like flying monkeys!
the.dead.heart chapter 36 . 7/4/2016
omg can't breath... can't breath
RobPatzLuvr chapter 36 . 6/21/2016
this story was amazing!
A Confused Death Eater chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
I really love the relationship Haley and Draco have! Like, I'm ready for them to have a relationship like love, but I like the slow progression and I love the sort of teasing banter between them, like at the end of the chapter. It's so cute!
Canadian lamp chapter 36 . 3/22/2016
Loved the story, so much i didnt review much since i wanted to keep reading. I almost never read long storys but i somehow stuck with this one. The end bit was a surprise and i glossed it since im not huge on heavy stuff, but it was probably in a author note i skipped when wanting to read more. thank you for the story, it was amazing, i have read few that ive loved as much as this.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »