Reviews for The Exchange
roxyrose2001 chapter 36 . 7/4
omg can't breath... can't breath
RobPatzLuvr chapter 36 . 6/21
this story was amazing!
A Confused Death Eater chapter 14 . 6/2
I really love the relationship Haley and Draco have! Like, I'm ready for them to have a relationship like love, but I like the slow progression and I love the sort of teasing banter between them, like at the end of the chapter. It's so cute!
Canadian lamp chapter 36 . 3/22
Loved the story, so much i didnt review much since i wanted to keep reading. I almost never read long storys but i somehow stuck with this one. The end bit was a surprise and i glossed it since im not huge on heavy stuff, but it was probably in a author note i skipped when wanting to read more. thank you for the story, it was amazing, i have read few that ive loved as much as this.
lovely
InuFanJinx chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
This was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing and posting it for our enjoyment!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Ultra thin pads exsist, have since around the mid 1990s. Also one would think witches would have a spell to rid the body of excess blood or completely stop their periods.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Hmm... Draco seems a bit sad that Potter is gone. Me thinks it had more to do with some love rather than hate.

And I am dying over Harry being a girl! This is awesome.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
i love this story!
to show how much i love htis, i made a fanart of 'Haley Jones'
art/Harry-Potter-FanArt-Gender-Bender-570469060
i hope you like it :)
tat5934 chapter 36 . 10/13/2015
Wow! This is one of the most amazing drarry fic that I've ever read! Probably in my top 3!
The last chapter is just the icing on the cake! And it's rare that I like but I fell in love with Ethan :-)
Thank you!
Isolde Moonstone chapter 36 . 7/15/2015
Loooool! I didn't see the lemon coming so intensely in the final chapter. Didn't see it coming at all since the rest of the fic was tame in comparison. This was a nice and entertaining fic. :3 one of the best female!Harry I've read so far.
InkandFangirling chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
YA KNOW I CAME ACROSS THIS SORTA BY ACCIDENT BUT GOOD GOD DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO LEAVE WITH JUST THAT? NO MORE? ok I'm gonna go cry from drarry feels that I haven't felt since I was like 13 thanks
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
but he can be harry while at the same time being a girl right?
so.ouka chapter 36 . 2/17/2015
I have to say that ur fix was pretty good
Kept me awake two successive nights
Thank you for writing publishing and ending tho fic
Though I'm not fond of lemon
Anyway I really loved the last lines of your last chapter
ilanit.harary chapter 36 . 2/12/2015
love it and happy about the end!
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »