Reviews for The Void
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow...that was perfect. Snape was totally in character, and I loved his reluctant grief for Sirius. Your characterizations were wonderful. I've always wondered what Snape's thoughts on Sirius' death would have been...and I think this is pretty darn close to the way JK Rowling would have written it.

Keep it up!
Wyrm chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Great job, good fic. It's sad, but it probes the character, and you seem to have gotten Severus right. Keep writing!
Ashumi Mikito Lupin chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
To lazy to login. I thought you really wrote Snape really well. I just finished the fifth book today, and I had been pondering what if any affect the death had on Snape. Your story was excellent.
wesleyian-freak chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
interesting angle. though wasnt it dumbledores fault not snapes fault that sirius is dead. hes the one who stopped sirius roaming about and forcing him to stay in the house which he hated with kreacher which he treated badly causing the houseelf to betray them.
RacingStripes chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*Sobs*

C'mon did you have to make it so poignant and stirring?

Very very good though.

*sobs some more*
Sirius-Potter Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Awesome. I love getting a glimpse into Snape's head. I just love Snape in general. I definitely think this is in character and well written.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Wow, this was excellent. I especially loved the last line: "Somewhere, Sirius Black was laughing."
iamtehzen chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
"He had hated Sirius Black, and now there wasn't a Sirius Black to hate anymore."

I don't know why, but I just love this sentence. I think it kind of sums just about everything up. Doesn't it?

This is very good, I like it.
Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Beautiful short, I was quite touched by it. It's nice to see it all from Snape's prospective, as many, like myself, have written it from Lupin's. I liked it a lot, I'll have to read more of your work! _ Good job! Poor Snape, Poor Lupin... I miss Sirius... :(