Reviews for The Lost Ring
Lovisa Devereux chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
I like... very good...

Joe Dirt, that is funny!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Alicia, I am loving this story. Rick is soo mean... but I still love him!

I'm off to read more...
marybug6otnile chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Howdy! Great! Stupendous! Loved it! The jewelry shop guy's qa twit and a half...but still, you did everything very well! Three cheers for Alicia! Hip hip hooray! Sorry...lol. Anywyas, lylas! Tata!

Love always

~Mary
nefertirioc chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Ah, I think the rubies are alil different too! They aren't the same! Rick's sucha scandlous man...and I love it...*grins*. This is a great story I seriously cannot wait until Rick tells her that he has the ring...That's gonna be priceless..

Plumber:50 pounds

Trip to the jewelers: not sure how much, but at least 60 pounds

losing your wedding ring and then trying to trick your husband: PRICELESS

*There are some things money can't buy. For Everything else there's The O'Connell's..*

Feel free at any time to slap me upside the head...sorry for that
marybug6otnile chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
Hey Hun! Great chap! LOL. I like the way you did the plumber...his hair's like a rodent...LOL Evy's reactions were funy! Heehee. I luv this, Hun! Ur so taelnted! Luv ya lots! Tata!

Love always

Marybug
fanfictionfanatic chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
o i almost thought that he was gonna find out about evies plan. i cant wait to see what happens. update soon!

Blessed Be
Jennifer chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
This is a great story! Keep up the writing!
Nakhti chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
twas funny! even more funny than the last one!

I mean how on earth did you come up with this delightful bit of nonsense...?

She spoke the first thing that came to mind to cover up what she had been saying, “Fork! I lost my wedding fork in the pipe!”

Both Rick and Joe asked simultaneously, “What?”

“Well, you know… The fork that you use to eat with on your wedding day. It’s very dear to me…

Youre an absolute nut! hilarious!

“Please, I don’t want my husband to see you.” Another strange look. “No! That’s not what I…I’ll explain"

ha ha ha! i know what bored housewives get up to with plumbers...actually, its usually the milkman, because plumbers bum is not very atractive...

aw, go on, write more!
Nakhti chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
sheesh, Rick is such a big meanie! i'd divorce him for that! well, maybe i'd just nick his credit card and go on a shopping spree in Harrods...

its funny how she thought he wouldnt mind if she said the diamond fell out! just like that, he's ok with it (he knows its not true anyway though, right?) but when my mum lost the stone out of her engagement ring she didnt tell my dad for weeks! first she tried to get it replaced but it was a different colour... he found out in the end, but actually he was more bothered about the cost thatn the sentimental value!

anyhoo, sorry i didnt review this cahpter before, but as you know...holiday...blah blah

tis good though! on to the next...
Dorrica chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
ROTFL 'Joe Dirt' That was too funny. What a perfect name for him. Well great chapter. I can't wait for chapter 4. Update soon.

Jessica
Dorrica chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
LOL cute chapter. I love it. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Very very sorry. I read more. I hope you get to read Her Sweet Desert Rose soon. I miss getting your reviews.

Jessica
nefertirioc chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
“Well, it’s actually quite a long story… “ Evie started explaining. “It’s just… Well, the thing that I need you to fix is…the pipe. Well, sort of. I need you to fetch something out of it. You see, I accidentally lost my wedding—”

Just then, she heard someone come in through the door right behind her. She turned around quickly and saw her husband standing at the door.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...I CAN SEE IT HAPPENING! I CAN SE EVIE SAYING THAT..ahh bloody good chapter...Joe Dirt...it definitley fits, but all I can think of now is David spade hahha! PLeasee update this story soon its soo Brilliant!
alesandra chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
please continue, both chapters are great, i felt pity for evy, but keep going, rick is mean, but its ok, please continue writing
fanfictionfanatic chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
this is so funny lol i cant wait till the next chapter!
jennifer chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
I loved that! I loved how Rick said he wanted to get it engraved! I'll be waiting for the chapter! Kepp up the writing!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »