Reviews for The Lost Ring
marybug6otnile chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
Aw, Poor Evy! LOL. Rikc's so mena to pick on her.,...but I still luv him *sighs*. LOL. Yes, very well-written Hun. I keep gioggling every time I raed it. PLeasepleasepleaseplease post more soon! Abnd also pleasepleasepleaseplease have a good time on your trip, ok? LOL. Uve already gone now, Hun, but I just wnat u to know that I'm sweet and I wished you well. LOL. Ok. LOve ya lots and lots!

Mary
roughian chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
I was in a bad mood and then i read this story and it brightened me up! I love this story a lot. Rick is so bad, *thinks about last statement* ... uhh yes right where was i then...i cant wait to see the rest of these chapters.. I think Evie might have a slight nervous breakdown, but its ok. I know itll work out hehe...
ale chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
please continue is a great story the best of the site, i can't wait to know what does rick would do, please! continue :)
toniisis chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Superb! Truly excellent!

LOVE the line about Jon not dealing with the mummies in the 1st place!

I think Rick might just go shooting or possibly to bars with Jon...either them or spending his time with Evy!

well done

please continue

toni~isis
sunshine chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Cute... want to know more so you need to write more.

What does Rick do... automotive mechanic, adventure tour guide :-), protect Evie from herself, farm/garden work (they do seem to own a sizable piece of property... maybe he spends his time running that with Evie's head in the dead mummies and Jon's head in the booze), artifact evaluator (he's supposed to know his treasures, right?).
Denny chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
bad Rick! poor Evy!

more please!
Nakhti chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
kewl story! Ricks such a big meanie, why would he want to play such a mean trick on his beloved wifey?

Alex is older than in the other fic- does that mean they get back together? (duh- TMR? what am i thinking?of course they get back together!)

My favourite line:

Jonathan: "Oh. That's a relief. I definitely didn't want to have to deal with those mummies again."

Rick: "You didn't deal with them in the first place."

Te He! i dont recall Jonathan actually killing a single mummy! he did read the curse that set the mummy soldiers on rick though- bad boy Jonathan!

What Ricky boy does in his spare time... read superhero comics? he must have learnt it from somewhere! nah, i think he probably wrestles crocodiles in his spare moments, then wanders around aimlessly until the next damosel/Evy screams out in trouble...

keep it up (you like giving them marital difficulties, dont you? home wrecker!)

just kiddin!
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
LOL cute fic. I like it. Please update soon. Can you read Love Still Lies Within a Broken Heart for me? *blushes* You don't have to read the first two cuz i'm making another fic that explains everything so don't worry, but i would really appreciate your reviews.

Jessica
generalnothingness chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Gr8 story so far. As for what O'Connell does in his spare time... maybe go to the gym or going to a bar or helping out at an airforce base of some sort. Maybe help Izzy out. Who knows?
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Wow! Great Story so far! Can't wait 'til next chapter. Keep up the great writing.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That is really good. I can't wait to see the second chapter.
marybug6otnile chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hey, Babes! Great story! LOL, poor Evy. I flet bad for Alex, too. This is actually very interesting Hun, and I don;t see why you'd think you woulnd;t get mnay reviews. *shrugs* IT's beyond me. LOL. OK, Rick could polish his guns, set them in disdplay cases, play with Alex, go to a poker game, go to the bar to get Jonathan, take his car for a drive, wash his car, go to the supermarket for Evy, go to a hardware/weaponry store...that's all I cna think of right now, Hun. Keep wiritng! PLease, please, please? OK. Luv ya lots!
roughian chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
AW poor lil Evie... hahha i like it I cant wait to see what kind of sneaky schemes Rick is cooking up. I was seriously thinking about ur question 'what does rick do in his spare time' Maybe he could have a job I dunno a buncha people on here make him work, but thats only one. Maybe Jonathan takes him out and shows him poker spots or something. He could play cards or go hunting. Isn't Jon a "three times foxman hound's grand champion?" heheh who knows its up to u!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3