Reviews for Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Iceranger32 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Hey just wondering on something I have notice that this story has not been updated since 2003 and was wondering if you still planned on continuing this story, granted I have to go back and read this as it has been a few years since I last read this but I do remember that it is a very good story so far and would most defiantly love to find out what happens next.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
This is very good and I hope u can update soon!
NeonLightNight chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I was looking around for good fanfic and somebody recommended this.. At first i was all 'nooo poor ash' but you made the conflict interesting. I like your style, making this alternative universe kind of realistic and stuff, and the flashbacks are nice. Only thing id criticize is that in every other flashback ash breaks something, but maybe you should have a flashback with ash wearing a cast or something... I like how you made his mother and engineer, and as an architecture student it only makes me like her more! I get the feeling that theres more to this chosen one stuff and the legendary birds (by the way, where did articuno disappear to after he appear in the middle of amandas and lances battle?) i hope that more of this stuff come to light since the story only got more interesting as this stuff started happening... Kudos and i hope you update soon!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Keep up the great work! I'm re-reading this awesome story (and a few others) while I wait for updates!
annea101 chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
i cannot wait for more
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
This is very good so far! I look forward to reading more!
whazzup3929 chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
AWWWW WTF LAST UPDATE IN 03?WHY?OH THE FUCKING HUMANITY OF IT ALL...shit..I wish I would have paid more attention to the update date...got all my hopes up
Cg2nenetwin chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Cg2:Although its been like almost 8 years since you updated this story

Nene:& 2 Years since your last update

Cg2:we ask that you please-

Nene:UPDATE THIS STORY! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY I'M SERIOUS!

Cg2:...you done?

Nene:yea thanks.

Cg2:no problem. Update soon!

Nene:amen!
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
All his bones broken? Dude, there are like 260 bones in a kid's body, including the skull. I don't think he'd be alive if he broke his neck vertabrea
E-123 Omega mk2 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Wow... Never heard of the condition until now. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Osteogenesis Imperfecta loosely translate to "Imperfect bone forming"? Anyway, this is a great fic, pity it's practically dead... If this is abandoned, you probably have a really good reason.
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I've read this story so many times over the years since I've first gotten into fanfiction. It's meaning has changed too after reading it so many times as my life has changed. When I first read it I was a kid, now I'm hoping to get my PhD in genetics. If you ever finish writing, I'll be anxious to see how it turns out, but even still if you don't I'll come back to read what's here.
K. Rynna chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
Even though in all probability you will never read this , i still want to say how much I'v enjoyed this story so far, so if you do ever read this please consider continuing even though it has been 6 almost 7 years since you left this story.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
this is really good, please update.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Amazing story!

Please update!
Iaveina chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
(happily goes to click next...almost dies when there isn't one)

OMG WHERE IS IT! (scrolls up and checks the last update date and almost dies again) 2003! IT'S 2007! OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I've never reviewed to a story updated more than a year ago and had it updated and continued...but I am BEGGING YOU! Please be my first...YOU'RE LETTING THIS WONDERFUL STORY GO TO WASTE!