Reviews for Harry Potter and the Betrayal of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
strange. You would think that Harry would be more annoyed and angry with Ron and Hermione for not attempting contact despite what Dumb Door said. As for the Dumb Door comment sorr yit is a habit that is ahrd to break and it feels weird not to write it like that.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I know, I know, I know. It's the Order of the Phoenix isn't it. They betray Harry that and Ron.
danbear chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
write more
kyuubi shadow chapter 14 . 12/23/2009
nice.
chaoswizard chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
r u going to finish this story if not can i take it over
AliceCullen0629 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
ok story
dinawen chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
nice story
Draeconin chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
I’m not 100 sure what to start with.

Okay, not your fault, I'm sure. FFN strips out some symbols. How to fix it? Spell out the word: percent. It's my personal policy to spell out numerals as words as well, since we speak in words, not symbols, but that's up to you.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Harry's marks are better than Ron's, and yet they both get the same amount of OWL's? I think the problem may lie in that you're counting Outstandings the same are you are EE's: one per. And what about Acceptables? Do they not get recognized? My suggestion would be one-half OWL per Acceptable, a full OWL per EE, and two per Outstanding. That would give Harry nine OWLs, Hermione twelve, and Ron five and a half - about right, in my opinion. (Of course if Harry got an Outstanding with honors in DADA, that would give him one more OWL, for a total of ten.)

There were just too many of them to phantom.

Fathom. A phantom is a ghost, or ghostly figure.
cooler1 chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
I read your postscript here about Ron as captian because there was noone else. What about Katie Bell she was only one year ahead of them and on the team from her second year on. Way more experience than old Ronny boy.
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Honestly, Ive never liked Ron at all. And I especially dont like him and Hermione together. I like Harry/Ginny, Harry/Hermione is cool, but I really like Remus/Hermione together. HELL, Id rather her be paired with the Great Bouncing Ferret then Ron.

Hes jealous of Harry because hes famous for something he doesnt even remember doing. Harry doesnt want to be famous, in fact, he hates it. He hates all the attention that he gets for it. He just wanted to be a normal teen.

But I do understand where Rons coming from. Hes got FIVE older brothers, and he cant accomplish some of the other things his brothers did.

Like Bill was Head Boy, Charlie was a seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and was the best since James Potter, until Harry came, Fred & George are accomplished pranksters, and Percy was Prefect AND Head boy(and a big fat GIT!), and Ron isnt incredibly smart, or good looking, but he is a decent Keeper for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and hes good at Chess.

Im not exactly defending him, but I kinda know where hes coming from. Ive got one older brother and one younger brother. My older brother is a science whiz, and my younger brother is a math whiz and a genius, but a total ASSHOLE! Me, Im pretty good at English, and I like to write stories, and I was in gymnastics, but I suck at school.
crazysophie chapter 14 . 4/23/2007
this is really good. But how is it fininshed is Ron the traitor.
dupel chapter 14 . 2/12/2007
excelent story, but n0 continuation? why it is always like that with good stories.
Fire Fan chapter 5 . 1/3/2007