Reviews for Study Lessons
Cara4Ever chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Lmfao. Brilliant! I read the first few sentences and had to stop and say "huh? wtf?" You completely threw me off track with that.

And now... without further ado... a cold shower.
holycrapp chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
that was hot

write more.

you have no idea how hot that made me.
Oh my chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I remember reading this story so many years ago and i LOVED IT. and i just found it again ] and im so happy i did ;]
heartofalion26 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I didn't get your warning in the middle. lol then when I was almost done reading I was seriously hoping it was ron. I'm glad you told us it wasn't but still, I was a little leery. I like your story so far, dear! A lot of swearing for what I think Hermione and Ginny would do but most fanfictions do the same.
lita rocks LbC chapter 8 . 4/18/2009

you're awesome.

that was sexy.

you're awesome! lol

great job.
lita rocks LbC chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
oh man, that was so sexy. great chapter.
tottallyhers chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
awesome. keep going on and on!
windowgirl2005 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
m... interesting chapter...

I feel sorry for Hermione to be in that situation... but it's SO funny! When I get a girlfriend I'm TOTALLY trying that on her one day! -naughty me-
some chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
I'm obssesd with this fic since the realese of first chapter, please take me out of my misery and update, it's beyond incredible!
reader101 chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I love it so far.

You must update soon.
LoveHermione chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
Wow I dont know where you got this idea from but please keep going with it.I kept getting very hot under the collar. Still hot now infact. Its a great story.
wtchiktonks chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Holy hot damn! Um yea can we say total erotica? Much as I don't want to admit it, I am...beyond loving this story. And ew Draco..what a perv and an ass. But hooray for Hermione being as smart as she is. And wtg Neville! At least he didn't beg for more (thank god). But omg seriously this story is I don't know what to say about it, other then it illicits feelings even within myself that I knew I had but didn't want to admit to. Oye!
StoneColdAngel chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Dude I love it! My favorite parings!
lesbian.writer chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
awesome! I sometimes wish i could practice metamorphagus (or wahtever it was) so i could have the same feeling hermione experienced with ginny with my girlfriend. :) he he! i like this story...if this is where it ends it's good if it's not where it ends i can't wait for more! :) he he!
lesbian.writer chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
fuck yeah! go neville! i expected it to be harry. :) he he