Reviews for Shards
Rosaleen chapter 3 . 1/12
Great story. Loved it
Johanni93 chapter 3 . 1/5
I should have known better than to start a story that hasn't been updated for almost 10 years... But I don't regret having read your awesome story. This is truly brilliant and I really hope you'll come back to this and update in the near future.
*slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon...pwease?
But in case you've given up on this sheer awesomeness all together, could you at least PM me please and tell me so that I won't get my hopes up?
Thanks for sharing this amazing fic with us! I wish you a Happy New Year, quillow!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Is Harry going to try to kill himself?
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
oh, come on! you can't just stop a chapter there! merlin's beard, just update!
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Aw. This isn't as bad as you think it is, really. Pity you didn't take it further.
vampiremuggle chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
hey this story isnt nearly as bad as you seem to think it is. its actually really good. i thoroughly enjoyed the three chapters you have updated. however, i am wondering if you are ever going to continue it. its been five and a half years! and your profile mentions something about finishing it before half blood prince comes out? uh...that was a long time ago. anyway, please update soon! i'd even be willing to beta any new parts for you!

vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Really good. I would like to read what Severus says to Harry someday.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Really good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
It isn't that bad. The idea is good.
kitcat19us chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
great story so far
Cynthia chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
This was a good beginning to your fic. After five years, though, I think this fic is pretty well abandoned. Kind of a shame, really. This plot was interesting and had great potential.
strikes-of-lightning chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Please continue with this story, because it is really good!
llluga chapter 3 . 7/30/2008