Reviews for Fate of Camelot
DavidEmiya chapter 35 . 5/12
Well, Im here for a Shirou(or Emiya Archer)xArtoria so...
I fear that you turn this in a EmiyaxMordred, if you want to, there is nothing to do from my side, I Will just stop reading, then good luck and please continue writing the story.
Originaljuan92 chapter 35 . 5/2
As always great chapter. The slow burn will always pays off better.

Also please don’t doubt yourself. Your story is a fun read. I really like how you focus on other characters than just Shirou and Artoria. It also great that they have their own adventures. Other stories usually have them at the hip.
Don’t get me wrong I enjoy their time together and can’t wait to see more.

I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

Have fun writing!

PS. Why can fanfic fix their email notifications? lol
vinayakdj1 chapter 35 . 4/30
Once again I'm not getting any mails for chapter updates...
It amazes me how the same problem keeps recurring on this website...

Anyways... Morgan should realise that she is sitting on a goldmine...yet her goal is to have a coin purse only.

Morgan cares for Camelot cuz she thinks she owns it...arturia cares for Camelot cuz she has a duty to it.

Morgan didn't get to rule Camelot and she is incensed bcoz of it. Arturia rules Camelot out of a sense of duty and has little to no expansionist agenda. Fighting against each other they will cripple themselves for the saxons and angles to profit. As is real world history.

But what Morgan does not realise is that she rules over multiple kingdoms now. Her husband's kingdom, the angles and saxon controlled lands, multiple pawn kingdoms and more. Something she wouldn't have been able to do had she taken camelot's high seat, without her reputation souring and her been labelled as a warmonger.

On the other hand, arturia would not try to usurp more power even if she abdicated her throne.

So what Morgan has right now is a best case scenario... together the two sisters control more than half of Britania. All they need to do is let bygones be bygones.

Ofcourse then the story would loose the overarching villain in Morgan le fay...
keybladelight chapter 35 . 4/29
Stilicho huh interesting. Hope Shirou appear to help them or help merlin so that Morgan is interesting to him and see her dear sister and daughter are in love to the same man.
Darth Kyuubi kurama chapter 35 . 4/29
Awesome chapter as always
KingJGamer chapter 35 . 4/29
This may be me, but I wonder if Archer will get his original servant body before the end? And if the Mordred will end up trying to reach Emiya in his world? I like this story.
Originaljuan92 chapter 34 . 4/18
Let’s go. Looks like Morgan wants to gloat a bit. Let’s see what everyone does the next chapter.

Have fun writing!

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
No no you cooked with this one
keybladelight chapter 34 . 4/14
Wonder if there will be a Shirou vs Morgan fight one day.
Darth Kyuubi kurama chapter 34 . 4/13
Great chapter
You cant be bothered to type your words out I prolly not going to bother reading them
Diabolos Aides chapter 34 . 4/13
vinayakdj1 chapter 34 . 4/13
Morgan's ability to teleport wherever she wishes to go is a plot breaker...how is anyone suppossed to mount any form of resistance against the saxons when Morgan could just as easily kill them in their sleep?
I can't wait for the next chapter
E chapter 10 . 2/15
Nah, I am not reading this random subplot crossover. I'm not here for the medieval equivalent of "we must gather the four cyber planet keys before the Decepticons can use them for evil." I also don't like the books you're referencing in the first place.

I really like the premise for the story; camelot time travel but focused on Mordred. But all this other bullshit and the repeated language shortcuts that read horribly outside of text messages is too much for me to keep reading.