Reviews for Four Conversations
Anitaxp chapter 1 . 5/25
Loved it
maria-alcantara18 chapter 1 . 5/19
I wish it had a following conversation after the last one, but it's still good. Thank you.
sarevok2 chapter 1 . 4/2
Short and sweet! It would have been absolutely perfect if you managed to sneak in a kiss, but sometimes leaving things to imagination is better

Please keep writing!
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 2/26
thanks
Harmony09 chapter 1 . 1/28
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
Unfulfilling
jlluh chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
This is really nice. Good heart baring conversations are had to pull off, bit you did so nicely. I'd enjoy a gratuitous continuation, but such is unnecessary.

(My interpretation of the firebolt incident is that Hermione's going straight to McGonagall is strongly related to Harry's unwillingness to tell any teachers about the map or the secret passageway.)
libaka chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
Oh I like this version of these events much better
cenies chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
That was a good read. It exposed perfectly the problem with their relationship over the years.
guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
very nice, i always enjoy your writing. and interesting insight into why they wanted him to stay.
LadyJosephine24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2021
this was interesting and intense and i love it :D this really was what needed to happen...
bdwilliams3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2021
Wonderful!
ak chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Loved it! Thank you for writing!
Brother Grimace chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
This fic points out SO many problems that I have with Ron - including WTF JKR was thinking by pairing them up at the end. Really, there's nothing that Ron and Hermione have as a common characteristic save two: they're both Gryffindors and friends of Harry. Nothing else - and thank you for pointing out that constant arguing when one of the two ALWAYS gets personal is not how a relationship begins; neither is seven years of Ron ALWAYS using 'mental' as his go-to insult for her. It fits a nasty pattern, too; Hermione is most proud of her intellect, so he always insults her mind. He's a petty little prick that, if he'd never met Harry, would be no better to Hermione than Draco.

The point made about Harry lying to Ron is PERFECT - and explains why Harry accepted his non-spology apology after the First Task. Otherwise, Ron would have run off to Rita and anyone else willing to listen, spilled all Harry's secrets and then been all 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I was angry, and things came out!'

Harry should have dumped Ron after the incident with the troll. Draco is a bully - but at least he didn't nearly get someone from his own House killed in their first semester.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
lovely one shot thanks ever so much.