Reviews for Words in the Wind
The Traveling Aria chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Hey love the story! I hope that there will be a sequel!
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
While I am completely sad that they couldn't meet, the ending was absolutely perfect for this! :)

~sensua e
DemonKittyAngel chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
damn that is the most depressing way to end this! And there wasn't an obituary. They kept her death a secret and used the Buffy bot. I think it would've worked better to have a short note from Giles saying she had died and that they wouldn't be coming 'cause then the hell mouth would be unprotected.
saving juliet chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
That's really, really sad. Loved it, but still. I'm glad you shared this. It was a nice little read.
Luna del Cielo chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Short but powerful. Ouch. Man, major sadness here :( Very well done!
Arathelia chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
At least Buffy finally got to meet him...assuming that veil leads to actual death. And even though she didn't get to stay with him, they still ended up meeting in the afterlife. Or I would like to think. If not, it is just too sad to think about...

But amazing story. I really enjoyed the idea of Buffy writing to someone in order to get everything off her chest. Wonderful idea.

And the ending, what a twist!
KittyKatze20 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
OMG, I nearly cried! The last chapter was so sad! Maybe you should do a sequel which takes place after Buffy comes back from the dead! I dunno... this was so good!
GothicAnn87 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I enjoyed reading this story.

It was great.
BlueIceSpirit chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Wow This is awesome

I love the part with the photo. so cute
goddessa39 chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Okay, you said it was the end.. but it would be cool if you would update it! And make it BA!

BA ALWAYS!

pleasepleaseplease! :)
Cow as White as Milk chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Depressing much.
Alliana Greenleaf chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
ok, I like this story, just started reading it, and I like it. I'm a reviewer for books and short stories, (though not really since I don't have a job, I just right down my reviews in a notebook), and I like this. Buffy will be coming back, that's for sure. But Sirius should come back as well, they should get togeather. Or she can be hired to protect the school from deamons when she comes back, and then Sirius shows up. I know that has been writted alot, but I like that story line, and every author can make it diffrent. think about it.
-Alliana Greenleaf
gfs chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
heya sequal for when buff comes back:) please maybe have remus look after her for sirius
blackbeltchic chapter 5 . 11/20/2003
oh! THAT IS SO SAD! and, hey! it was in caps. sorry about that.

but that is the best ending!

are you going to write more once the sixth book comes out?

please do! becuase she can not know about Sirius, and Remus can either read the letters, or he could give them to Harry, as some sort of ill comfort, like "this was one of Sirius's good friend. She helped him get through those years in ascabane."

can't spell. sorry.