Reviews for Ai
opinion8ted chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Pretty good story. I respect your opinion about not liking yaoi/shonen ai but it's the same thing as people being gay except it's in an anime. Do remember though that this is FANfiction...uhm...yeah, I liked this chapter though _ and I NEVER reads any stories if their not yaoi/shonen ai. Feel special _ I decided to check this story out because the word SICK and YAOI and ABUSED were in the same sentence and I disagree with that...hm...also a small comment for

Anonymous

2005-01-29

I would like to point out that yaoi is not disgusting. It is love and love has no boundaries.

Very god chapter, nicely written.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
It's always great to find someone who is against yaoi. So little people are like that these days, so keep it up! I hate yaoi too and it disgusts me. These people call themselves Yami Bakura's number one fan and write all this stuff about him afterwards. If he were there, he'd have killed them all by now.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
eh? whats with ryou's hair?
Yami No Bakura23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I'm also tired of the abuse fics of them two..This was a cute story about them. I like Yugi and Anzu as a couple though Bakura and Anzu make a good couple also.
Tikaru chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
FLuff _ I love FLuff. So Cute
reenas-as chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Hey!
Well, you are _my_ one reviewer, so I thought I'd review for you. I like it _ Hey, do you know what Yami's name was in Egypt really? LIke in the manga, because I've read two or three different ones and I need it for a story I'm working on. Anyway, I liked it. Good, clean, normal, everyday life (aside from the 50 year old spirit theif who lives in a ring ~_). I have a new chappie up! Bye bye.
BluEyedAmber chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
AW... CUTE...FLUFFY... not bad
no longer with us chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
this was a nice one. i too dislike that stories of ryou-kun being a weakling, so it is nice reading a story that reflects my own feelings.

Pinkfrogiesinmyhead chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
ANGST! It was so (sniff) sad. Ryou doesn't deserve that at all. Anzu should be with Ryou, Ryou is much cuter. Keep writing you haven't updated in ages, well not agges but in a very long time. Oh are you gonna make Anzu get together with Ryou? That would be so kick arse! (arse: old english word for rear end or ass). KEEP WRITING! ~BlackLadyOfDoom~
Misura chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I really liked this ; the way Bakura is protected and cheered up by his yami without diminishing his yami's nature (which *is* as Ryou himself remarks, rather sadistic) is very cute somehow without being too cute to be credible. Yami Bakura does things an older brother might do to a younger (like hiding his mathbook) but he also has this strong protective urge. A touching, pleasant read. :)
jaedi chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
NICE STORY! Poor Bakura! He deserves better than that
malik'sgurl chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
aww, so cute!
carmpietri chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
wow. no one liked it. i feel so betrayed!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
THat was a great story! It truly was, I mean it! Plz keep up the good work!
kasumi chapter 1 . 6/24/2003