Reviews for A Different Kind of War
Aliata chapter 10 . 1/29
i like this story its nice to see what became of shirou and artoria after fate in time I'm interested in potentially seeing fate in time shirou tell his artoria about meeting her as saber or something like that and with his younger self and saber herself around it probably makes the best sense to happen in this story.

i do hope this story gets updated soon as in my opinion its one of your better stories in my opinion.
rizkyandi085 chapter 6 . 1/8
waiting new chapter
growcraft95 chapter 5 . 1/2
Hey, i just realize something after re-reading this.

Wouldn't it be funny that the layer of the world Mordred open up turn out to be Avalon? And then Fate in-time Morgan who was just Chilling in Avalon somehow get a sudden explosion in there?

I imagine Morgan being like, "That damn daughter of mine, i swear see enjoy making troubles for me"
rizkyandi085 chapter 5 . 12/13/2023
I hope you make Shiro into the world of Dragon Ball
ledesmajoaquin418 chapter 1 . 10/24/2023
Dios leí esto de una vez, me encanta el concepto es una lastima que las historias no influyan aquí
Sin embargo podrías siente utilizar las últimas versiones de tus historias para está
Me encantaría ver a la historia de"El cazador de Rojo" aquí sería genial
Theazhares Sronr Eldaruex chapter 10 . 9/27/2023
Now, i need the next chapter
But i still have a question
How about Fate Grand Dangeon?
MetallicWolf-FN2004 chapter 5 . 8/31/2023
Hey this is just a suggestion but any chance you could add Ruddborn into this story with the rest of the Hollows.

His character design was awsome and his ability is definitely formidable. You could also make him a Vasto-Lorde Arrancar due to the quantity and quality of Reishi available to him by the vasto of whites land.

It would be cool to see him in this story as a genuine and terrifying threat as in the Bleach canon novels he was able to elimate EVERY Quincy in Hueco Mundo and was able to create MILLIONS of clones to defeat multiple Sternritters such as Bambiette, Charlotte and others.

It would be cool to see that if in this story (if you make him into a vasto lorde arrancar) his clones would be more powerful, with them being able to rival Gillian class Arrancar and them being more autonomous, being able to develop strategies in order to take down their enemies.

I always thought of Ruddborn as an under-utilised character both in the bleach canon and in your Vasto of White story [he wasnt present in your story at allbecause I have trouble believing that characters such as Shirou White, Aizen and Barragan would ignore Ruddborn’s war potential since he can basically create his own army in but mere moments, not to mention that in the novel he was able to create multiple trees to create more clones which would make defending territory THAT much easier and even invading territory as he can simply ‘plant’ a tree and have them create clones to endlessly attack the enemy. Its true that they would be able to easily defeat him (especially Barragan and Shirou White with their wide range of attack from their respective abilities) but against ordinary Shinigami soldiers and Quincy soldiers and ‘some’ captains it would be an absolute slaughter brought by Ruddborn.

I’d love to see him in this story. So please make it happen author PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!
rizkyandi085 chapter 1 . 8/28/2023
update please
Sage Rikudo chapter 10 . 6/5/2023
a simpler solution would be to focus on the stories relevant to the plot and update them frequently. Instead of updating stories that have no relation to the plot. Eg: Grand Dungeon
ssj3gohan007 chapter 10 . 6/2/2023
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done, my friend! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
bige2613 chapter 1 . 6/2/2023
all those heroes
bige2613 chapter 1 . 6/2/2023
use overlord one
FGOrider23 chapter 10 . 5/30/2023
Let me Guess, will the Ending of this story end up with Shirou using 'Excalibur'
MetallicWolf-FN2004 chapter 10 . 5/30/2023
To Pixelitus- Regarding the Ashton space and time thing you do know that the previous ‘Lord Ashton’ was a fire elemental. Elementals are one of the strongest beings in Fate so I wouldn’t find it surprising that they might have done something like that. Secondly, this is just a theory made by the characters, we the audience know this didn’t happen, as we all know that Shirou is in fact from the future and not an original Ashton, he was transported to the past by the miracle of the one who endlessly searches.

Also regarding you’re stance on the overpowered Shirou’s, I only see holyman Shirou fitting the bill. The others have more believable circumstances that make them strong in their verses. Fate kill can even be seen as a downgraded version of Shirou as in that verse Od in the atmosphere was all absorbed by the danger beasts making it impossible for him to use his circuits unless he has access bones of danger bones. Sword Order is just a post stay night Shirou who still can’t compare himself to servants but in terms of long range support can be seen as strong. Grand Dungeon is just starting but it just seems like he has more Prana available to him through a crest made by Zelretch. Vasto of White is actually explained in universe and actually makes sense regarding the power system in place as basically the strongest beings in Bleach must have control over a ‘world’ as seen by the soul king and Yhwach. Given that that Shirou can bring out that world and overwrite reality automatically makes him very strong in terms of reitsu levels. Holyman… yeah you’re right the guy is just plain overpowered, I stopped reading it after I read that Shirou could make a commercialised glorified light stick given to every low rank member of the church have more power than high rank noble phantasms. He’s powered by the One God which is practically the strongest existence in fate and dxd so I stopped reading it knowing that at that point no one could challenge him.
Pixelitus chapter 8 . 5/29/2023
“"The Ashtons dabbled in mystics regarding time and space in order to affect the boundary of the Reverse Side." Saber began regurgitating Merlin's words, feeling like she was sick to the stomach. "B-Because I didn't meet Shirou on that wheat field, Merlin theorized he was whisked away through time in a final bid to preserve the bloodline after the Ashton Massacre. The beast that attacked Bristol in our childhood probably triggered the mechanism.””

That is impossible, in more ways than one. First, if Shirou *was* an Ashton, why would ‘Shirou’ be the only name he remembers? There’s no way he’d be named Shirou if he were an Ashton. Second, isn’t Shirou Muramasa’s descendant? Third, you’re implying the Ashton’s managed to reach either the Second or Fifth True Magic, perhaps both if you want to act like a lunatic.

Besides the above, the chapter seems fairly good.