Reviews for To Wipe Away Your Tears
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was so lovely - I'm really glad you wrote it and shared it with everyone here. To me, the scenes with Lupin comforting Molly were some of the most touching in OOP. I'm glad to see someone else took note of them too! I love the idea of Molly coming to support her friend.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*sniff* That was quite original. I haven't seen many of these angsts with Mrs. Weasley in them. Yes, very nice. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Alyxzia chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
That was a really beautiful and touching story. I liked the Molly was able to change her opinion of Sirius.
Crawler chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This was a beautiful story. We need more stories like this one in the wake of Sirius' death. Not overly romanticized R/S moments, not crazy plans to bring Sirius back, but sensible, down-to-earth Remus interaction with the characters around him. I can picture Molly and Remus both this way, can see them both doing what you made them do. Thank you for writing this, it was just what I needed.

~Crawler
BalletRat chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching. Made me cry all over again. Well done indeed.
Emjay chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh...*sniffle*...that was so sad. Poor Remmy, such a life he's been given huh? Even if it would never have happened in the books, Sirius and Remus are the only ones for eachother, and to that I hold firm! Please continue!
Constance chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was so sad! ;_; ... I'm SO MAD THAT SIRIUS DIED! Poor Remus... Anyways, the emotions were portrayed very well, I like your style of writing.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Lucky Molly to be there at that moment and offer comfort to someone who so desperately needs it, that would be offered by thousands if we only had the opportunity. You are another author who makes the Harry & Friends stories come to life. These people seem so real to me. Thanks.
poetictragedy chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I absolutely /loved/ it... Very, very, well written.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was a lovely story of loss, fear, and companionship. I love that you made Molly and Remus so totally in character and the way they interacted was beautiful. I hope you keep writing in the Harry Potter fandom, because you are, without a doubt, one of the better writers.
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
:'(

so sad...
lulabelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
that was an incredible fic. so touching.
Pooca chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This was very sweet, it was very good. I didn't realize where it was leading until the end, when I was pleasently surprised. I'm glad you treated the subject with ambiguity, it could have been a best friendc rying over a lost best friend, or something more. But I'm glad you gave the reader the choice. This was splendid, one of the best "Goodbye Sirius" fics I've read.
Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh the flood waters are coming again... god that was a beautiful story, I really loved it. It's quite interesting to see things not only from Molly's POV, but to see through her eyes her own relationship with Lupin. That was a very well written, heart-felt, and touching story. Thanks for writting it.
Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 6/24/2003