Reviews for Fire and Rain
Jeri252 chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
love it
JennyLovesYou chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
I truley loved this story! I loved how they got married at the end, I thought it was so cute! Great job on the story though. :) Jennifer
wwequeen22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is like my 800th time reading this and i sill love it ALL TIME FAVE!
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 25 . 3/12/2009
THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE BEST FIC I'VE RED! I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I THOUGHT STEPH DIED! BUT THE ENDING WAS INCREDIBLE! GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT STORY!
TheRealRenee chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
My God... I LOVE this story! I mean, I really, really LOVE it. The plot is so original, and the way you have such depth into Stephanie's character is just brilliant! Upon reading the first few chapters, you think she's just a heartless, unfeeling bitch, but she's so much deeper than that. You've really gotten her character down so elaborately, as to why she became that way, and it's great. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite stories of yours that I've read so far, if not THE favorite. ) Love it! I'm totally hooked, and I cannot wait to see what happens when Chris talks to Steph again and what they do to get back at Hunter and everyone else.
TakerTakeMe chapter 25 . 10/15/2005
Chris and Steph were wicked evil in this story, and I hate the face that I've reached the end. You kept me on my toes this whole time, holding my breath! I'm glad there's a sequel, though.
TakerTakeMe chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Wow, that was a very HOT chapter! I've loved every chapter so far! I've read them all so now I'm just coming back to leave a few reviews...
wwechic1619 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
srry i just had to add this story to my fav story list
JstTheOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I read this again, and just had to say how fantastic it was, seriously, just fantastic.
Daniella Consuela chapter 25 . 6/1/2004
Yea! Finally finished! I have alot of catching up to do but *Shrugs* Oh well. Your stories are always good so no worries! That was the perfect way to end a perfect story. I must go on and check the sequel. Must! I loved it! *Claps* Bravo, Bravo! :)
AlKatraZ chapter 23 . 5/2/2004
What in the HELL is going on?
AlKatraZ chapter 21 . 5/2/2004
Did you have to MELT the medel? I mean, you practically killed him!
AlKatraZ chapter 20 . 5/2/2004
I didn't have a problem with framing Brock, I never liked him. But aren't they acting just a little...BadEvil. And yes, there's a difference. Evil is fun. BadEvil is just plain hurtful.
AlKatraZ chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
Ah, once again, it's the reign of terror, and nobody even realizes!
AlKatraZ chapter 15 . 5/2/2004
That's two chapters ending in the word 'Revenge.' And it is SO good to see the King and Queen of The World back together.