Reviews for Goddess
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Way cool story can't wait for the next chapter
Lady Ryoko chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This story is so cool, and so are the other two. Update them soon or I'll get Vash the Stampede and Inuyasha, my own personal bishys, to haunt you! :}
Runa Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
OH! I'm already hooked on this story! But what can I excpect? You're a very good writer! You should print out you're stories and put the pages together and sell them once you're done writing! I like, no LOVE, them that much! I'm gonna print them out and let some friends read them, if its okay with you! Bye!(Im Anime-Nightcats-From-Hell)
Cacat-angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Great flow and sentance structure! This story seems mighty interesting, indeed. Right now Nya is not very established as an OC, but she is intriguing already. And I'm certain that you will have much more to reveal about her, ne? I like how you portrayed Aiden too! They are two mysterious characters I would love to learn more about.

All in all, a well-written piece. Keep up the great job. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one _ (Psst. I just hope you won't be making Nya too 'perfect' would you? That would be forraying dangerously close to Mary-Sue territory.)
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
yep. it's great! I knew it would be! can't wait for more! pwese update? *cute little puppy dog look*
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This is really good!
SAGE chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
write more! write more! write more! WRITE MORE!

PLEASE.

LOVE,

SAGE, RUE, ROWEN, AND THE REST OF YOUR LOYAL LOVING FANS
SasamiKuwaii chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was stranhge but, nice and I would like to read the rest! Please continue and have a look at my fanfics. I'm not that big a fan of Kagome's so all of them have her hating Inuyasha or something related to that! Anyways, nice story so please continue!