Reviews for Harry Potter in Love
Fireaquila chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Hi there!
This story is so cool, will it be continued? I'd love to read more of it!

Greetings,
Fireaquila!
Lord of the 13 hells chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
i love your writing! not many people write lucius as a good father most write him as a child abuser or some such. it's nice to see something original, also i loved this movie and this is a brilliant reflection of it, all the good bits and twict and your own spin and flair. you are truly gifted

i commend you,

fellow master of the pen!

Lord of the 13 hells
DDwelling chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
LOVE IT
GacTheDestroyer chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Meh so love this story.. I think i like your version better rather than the real film.
The Malignant Writer chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Hmm, interesting. Love how it is going so far. I hope Pansy gets stabbed in the eye with her little dagger. Wonder what Draco is going to do. Please update soon!
ixluvxprinny chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
I'm really enjoying reading this fanfic, the plot is interesting and it's really well written, the style of writing perfectly fits the setting. Also... UPDATE! You haven't updated this fic since August last year!
Rachel chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
This sounds like Rumplestilskin or however you spell it. Very nice story by the way.
cw chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
Enjoyed this. Hope you haven't abandoned it again.
Savoir Faire chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
What a great pleasure it is to read another chapter! I'm glad you updated, despite the long hiatus. *hugs*
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Please continue it!
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Love your writing style!
lazycrazykitten chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
I just want you to know that I just found this story and think it's great! Any chance of you updating it soon?
fantasies4eva chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
ahhahaa hermione is so shocked this is realli good! plz update soon XD
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
i love it! its amazing...
Merrymow chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?