Reviews for Paint It Black
Cecile chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Here is to a good story. Very nice job I like it. Nice touch to have Pegasus remember Cecilia’s funeral because you never see that in the cartoon so you have a lot to think and imagen about it.
MadamGrandAdmiral chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
this wouldn't leave me all night...creepy. you've really got Pegasus down to a tea. coolies
Petey Ahboo chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
You suck :P chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
You've got mail! You've got mail! You've got- aw forget it, I need a scotch. (Glug, glug) Now that's Z. SECRETS AND LIES! YOU TELL THEM SECRETS AND LIES! Z. I AM CLUGARSH!
SummerSerpent chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh man. Thats really good for a songfic CK! geez now i have to do one. Crap! Oh well. Hey can't wait till you update again, and oh by the way do this sort of stuff more often!

Celeb'ronyo chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
i liked it...alot...wowness
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 1 . 7/1/2003

PegasusxCecilia stuff makes me extremely sad...

But good fic. You do capture Pegasus nicely here. I just..I, gah, I don't necessarily have the highest angst tolerance in the world. But still, good writing on your behalf! *sniffle again*

I liked the ending, too. -

LeLeMusicAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Uw I like your story, and I can understand it! ((I still havent got a handel on understanding anime cartoons)) I miss you much and want to have another party at my place *evil grin* ((lightening crashes in the background)) Peace out from Virginia!

Boris:"Hellp me."