Reviews for Paint It Black
Cecile chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Here is to a good story. Very nice job I like it. Nice touch to have Pegasus remember Cecilia’s funeral because you never see that in the cartoon so you have a lot to think and imagen about it.
MadamGrandAdmiral chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
wow...
this wouldn't leave me all night...creepy. you've really got Pegasus down to a tea. coolies
Petey Ahboo chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
You suck :P
www.joker.com chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
You've got mail! You've got mail! You've got- aw forget it, I need a scotch. (Glug, glug) Now that's Z. SECRETS AND LIES! YOU TELL THEM SECRETS AND LIES! Z. I AM CLUGARSH!
SummerSerpent chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh man. Thats really good for a songfic CK! geez now i have to do one. Crap! Oh well. Hey can't wait till you update again, and oh by the way do this sort of stuff more often!

Siyanora

Serena

Kaiba
Celeb'ronyo chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
i liked it...alot...wowness
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*sniffle*

PegasusxCecilia stuff makes me extremely sad...

But good fic. You do capture Pegasus nicely here. I just..I, gah, I don't necessarily have the highest angst tolerance in the world. But still, good writing on your behalf! *sniffle again*

I liked the ending, too. -

~Amber
LeLeMusicAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Uw I like your story, and I can understand it! ((I still havent got a handel on understanding anime cartoons)) I miss you much and want to have another party at my place *evil grin* ((lightening crashes in the background)) Peace out from Virginia!

Boris:"Hellp me."