Reviews for Royal Delivery
Shika.Tot chapter 41 . 3/23/2014
Loved this story! Def worth reading through the grammar;)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/11/2013
AMAZING! I never really comment on stories unless I think they are a good read, it took me a day to finish reading this piece of art and I say it was worth all the laughs and cries I had! Again this story is amazing and I highly recommend this to anyone who looks Dragon Ball Z! _
dayvon135 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
is this yajuu yajirobe ?
tail advocate chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
holy shit you scared the hell out of me for a second their you sadistic person
Tail advocate chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
you you sadistic bitch
secretsoul7 chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
your evil pure unadulterated evil
secretsoul7 chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
*TURNS SUPERSAYIAN 7** destroys house* i like this but to sad why you hate gohan?
secretsoul7 chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
poor gohan oh poor gohan *cries* why gohan why?
secretsoul7 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
you hate gohan dont you i love him hes my favorite charter and you go and do this *turns supersajin 3* crap YOU SEE
secretsoul7 chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
BURLES AND FRIEZA WILL GO THROUGH MY HELL AND I SHALL SHOW NO MERCY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MY FAVORITE CHARTERS THEY SHALL DIE HORRIBLE TORTURED TOMENTED DEATHS A THOUSAND TIMES EACH ONE WORST THEN THE LAST FOR ALL ETERNITY i like this story
secretsoul7 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
oh poor gohan and goku to awwww they are cute! poor gohan always getting into trouble
secretsoul7 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
AWWWW trunks and gohan are so cute when theyre planing to destroy someone! X3
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
i wonder why they are so afraid of this guy and what magic they could be talking bobedy the wizard.. i winder why the fire started and hoo shut the door.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
very interesting fanficts this is one of the few on this site that take place on vegetasi
Zoey Cruise chapter 41 . 5/9/2011
Love this story. You know it's good when your stomach gets the butterflies feeling and everytime you read a chapter your practically screaming with happiness. 3