Reviews for Last of the Marauders
Mistress Lilith chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
i really like this piece. ordinarily, i hate brooding pieces, but i like the color of this one. and it had driving point - one that didn't quite hit home, but... that's a different thing. i love how you wrote the bits of prongs and padfoot. brilliant character sketching, they come alive and become more than what we see in the books. keep it up!
Jenza1202 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I think you have spoilt it for a few peeps, but I'finished the book. And boy was the last few chapters unexpected.
Rosey Wolloe chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
... ! That's so ... *wipes away mock tear* Poor Remus. (not.)

PS: I have effectivley dodged your Killing Curse, given you a review, and then shot "Imperio!" at you.

Now get the hell online! I wanna rp.
Green Banana chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
oh that was sad! good job I loved it it was brilliant beyond belief you rule.. rock on. I was crying when I read it..
Before the End chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh, sob! I've read several stories involving Remus thinking about Sirius's death, and this is the only one I found worth the good ten minutes it took to read it! That is, almost exactly, how I imagine Remmie (as I always call Lupin) would feel. I'm so glad I found this story, and read it, because it brought me closer to tears than the book did, and that is saying quite a bit. Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic peice of work!

Hpgirl55 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Very good, yet, very depressing. Not that I'm not depressed already. I know JKR must have her reasons...she wouldn't just kill off Sirius to make a point like "war kills" or something like that, would she? No, no, there has to be a reason...I hope...
arressayy chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
-sniffles, wallowing in pity-

Marvelous job. You identified and described Remus's feelings very well. Keep the great work.

Captain Oblivious chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Geez, I could KILL someone for even THINKING of offing Sirius, but. . . *sniff* You did a great job. My first thought when 'It' happened was "SIRIUS!", but the second thing that entered my mind was "Remus's the only one left. . . ."

It's so depressing. . . but thanks for writing it!
Tiger Lily21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh, that was sad. Sad but great. I realy wish Sirius hadn't died! It will be so hard to read the next book (whenever it comes out) without Sirius. Hewas one of my all-time favorite characters. I really wish Ms. Rowling had killed someone else. Oh well. All I can do is hope that in the next book Remus isn't killed. He's my favorite Marauder. If he dies, I swear I will stop reading the books.