Reviews for Behind the Scenes
starfish36M chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow, nice afterthought to OotP, loved the gentle humour and Albus' doubts!

Cheers!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw, the repartee is just great. Just like an old married couple ~
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful, thank you for a wonderful fic. Write more!

xxStellaxx
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
What, no kissing?

Just kidding! Lovely story! The tea part was cute! Hope to see some more fluffy-ish stuff from you! I love your fluff!

~Lily~
Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Good story. I like it.
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Fabulous, very nice indeed. I'll keep this short, as I wrote a hell of a screed for another review just now, and don't want to aggravate a possible beta!

It's as if you added just a little more to the book itself, a look from a Professor's perspective rather than one of the pupils. I found the ending of Chapter 37 'The Lost Prophecy', one of the most emotive in the book, as Sirius' death scene just seemed, surrealistic.

Will now go and see what else I haven't read...!
tea chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
AWESOME! a great little scene! you write the characters perfectly - well done!
creekchick159 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY! VERY CUTE, KEEP WRITING!

DESIREE :)
Cielita chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aw. Sweet. I almost wrote something like this! Exccellent characterization. I liked the way she kept her professional distance while still remaining his best friend. This was great. But, according to the book, she had not returned yet, had she? Maybe I'm wrong! GReat story though! I'll put this one in my favorites!
Braveheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I too just finished reading the O.O.P., and I'm glad that someone's decided to write a story about Albus! He doesn't get as nearly as much credit as he should. Well done!
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
O, great fic! You write beautifully! Didn't you just love OOtP? I was thinking about doing a fic something like this, when Minerva comes back from St. Mungo's, but I think you pretty much nailed what I had in mind! Great job! Laura :)
Helna chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Good, you had Albus is get some comfort from Minerva. He needs it.
im so innocent chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is such a sweet story and so well written. I love AD/MM fics and this is so well written. I hope u write more stories like this.
Kemenran chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Well written. I hope that you'd continue.