Reviews for Blurring the Lines
snowecat chapter 31 . 8/19/2011
I like this, too bad you never finished.
Platonic1 chapter 30 . 8/13/2009
Interesting... very interesting. Can't wait to find out more.

Good job like always!
Platonic1 chapter 29 . 8/13/2009
Wow! Its been a while since I read this story. I can't give any substantial feedback because I have honestly forgotten the plot :D

But, anyway, I had fun reading it, like always.

Tidus/Yuna scene was nicely done. It would be interesting to have a triangle of squall-rin-cloud.

lets see how this develops.

kudos!
Gyreflight chapter 31 . 10/19/2008
Epic multi-crossovers are difficult to write well, the difficulty increasing with each new universe and each primary character added to the mix, so for you write such an involved story using the entire team complement of three FFs is impressive – particularly since you’ve done so well with it.

I particularly like the way that you have woven everyone into your world gradually, with various characters from various worlds meeting and mixing in a situation where everyone is out of their element, putting them all on an equal footing – it makes it that much easier to balance them against each other.

Anyway, I’m well aware of the vagaries of the muses, but if they do co-operate I’ll gladly read more of this, thanks.

~Gyre
aoisora2287 chapter 31 . 7/24/2008
This story is AMAZING and I really hope you finish it. Ganbare!
poutergeist chapter 31 . 7/3/2008
nice! be waiting for the next one :)
SquallLeonhartRP chapter 31 . 10/10/2007
Well I know its been almost a year and I know how it can be sometimes but I hope you update this story soon I wish to see this story through to the end its that good. So good luck with finishing the next chapter!
best with breadsticks chapter 31 . 8/6/2007
This is truly an excellent story. I must have read it 2 or 3 times. I really do love it! I really hope you update soon. I would hate to see all this work go no where right at the very end.
terracannon876 chapter 31 . 4/28/2007
Yay for large scale projects! Yay for including all characters from all three games O_o That was quite a feat...

I like many aspects of this story, such as the way you carried out the battle, and I also liked the way almost all characters (I can't judge who's not in character, so it's "almost") are in character 3

I can't wait for the next chapter 3
Ogro chapter 31 . 3/8/2007
Woww, this is a great story :D Very very fun to read. All of them seem VERY in character, but for some reason, Yuna doesn't. She's acting the way she does in FFX-2. According to you, this is pre-FFX-2. I guess it doesnt matter too much. lol I like how you have her using guns already, though Hmm... what else... you have few grammar mistakes, lots of detail, and it is easy to read. The world of Eliana is very detailed and well-created. SE should ask you to borrow it so they can make a game out of it ] One thing though- from all your author's notes and things, it looks like you dont update much at all ( Please update when you have the time, you have left us at a bigg cliffhanger!
pokemon-35055 chapter 31 . 2/27/2007
please update this this is great and wat is wrong with squall?
FenixPhoenix chapter 31 . 2/16/2007
Excellent. Kudos to your imagination and your amazing character portrayals. I specially love the part where Irevin keeps shooting just 'for the fun of it'.

Keep it up!
Shandy chapter 31 . 2/15/2007
Absolutely loved this chapter, it was so Tidus/Yuna centric! Their lines to each other were perfectly adorable, especially when Tidus at first refuses to leave her, and Yuna bravely persuades him. They were both portrayed as very strong in this chapter, very complex characters.

Loved the Selphie/Irvine interchanges.

Loved Yuna's snarky little line at the end.

Can't wait for more, keep going!
ghikiJ chapter 31 . 2/12/2007
O SWEET! Yuna kicking serious ass...mwahahahah! Short but sweet chapter here Claire, I knew you'd be able to write this story again. BTW sorry for not being able to read this earlier, my comp crashed on me TT_TT

Anyways update as soon as you can! XDD If you need help(mostly moral support .) you know where to contact me.
LineandColor chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
At least you haven't quit! That's good! _ i shall keep on reading! Yup yup!