Reviews for Syd Goes FBEye Style
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
A GREAT STORY, EVENTS ARE INTERTWINED BEAUTIFULLY! YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME . BUT J/S IS JUST AS GOOD A TOPIC AS EVER AND FRESH. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT.
Meagan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I think that if they where doing any more Sue thomas episodes that that would be a great one.
Pikados chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Well, I like the story... But I have a major major gripe. Having just watched the STFBE pilot yesterday, it did not slip past me that about half of that was word-for-word from the pilot, but in Syd's perspective, not Sue's/ References are great, but word-for-word... Not cool. Plagiarism does not sit well with me, sorry.
lord of everything chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I enjoy your writing, but i really want to ask you to turn out some new material besides Providence.
grace chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I just read your story and I have to say thats the strangest crossover I've ever read! But I did like it. I liked the ending too. I wish it would have been in more detail. The case was a little confusing! But I enjoyed it alot.
Jenn Ruest chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
HEY IT'S AWSOME STORY i LIKE IT, HOPEFUL THAT U WILL MAKE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT SUE THOMAS FBEye AND PROVIDENCE! IT WILL BE COOL STORY ABOUT IT, i 'M ALSO dEAF AND i HAVE BEEN LEARNING TO READ LIPS SINCE I WAS SEVEN. so ANYWAY COOL STORY

JENN
TinkerBell05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Rebecca-

I really like your story called "A Holiday Surprise". Any idea if you'll update it soon? This is my favorite story by you and especially because it deals a little with ER and the possibility of Owen and Syd having a baby... Well- Please E-mail me when you get this-
Tink05 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Really nice fanfic, but why will this be your last providence fanfic? Your such a talented writer and I enjoy reading your stories, I would really love to know why your not going to write anymore. Please tell us.