Reviews for Mother and Son
morph chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
wow. Cool story. :)
RancidBubbleGum chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
aw that was so cute. a happy ending. *sniff* i think that was really sweet. will you read my story. it would really help if you did.
RancidBubbleGum chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
that part where you said "before i shove my foot so far up your cajun butt that you'll be flossing with my shoe laces" was so funny. i cant stop laughing. ok i am going to have a laughing break down.
nightcralwers girl1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
i loved the way you used my three fave. characters. pyro,nightcrawler, and remy. they are so hot and there powers are awsome.
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Hee, hee, I liked this one very much.

God bless you.
Fakemp90 chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
awesome xmen story
Broadwaypoetess chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
*scratches head* So, Jean's not dead...
Fakemp90 chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
good story
XM6 chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Sorry, just HAD to comment on a few things that I noticed. Number one, I just figured out that you update at lightening speed! WOW! Also, I wanted to tell you that I love the part when Gambit got airsick. *tries to hold back a laugh* I hope you put in more humor in future stories. Did I tell you that you are VERY good with accents? Last but not least, I must say that you are going onto my favorite authors list! _
XM6 chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Just one word, COMMAS! It was so horri-

*XM6 comes into the room, sees a really mean person sitting at the computer and toasts them with the flamethrower of doom*

Okay, now that that mean person is gone, I would like to say a few words. This was WONDERFUL! I LOVE it! Especially when Kurt became one of the

X-men! You should ingnore people who say this is horrible like that mean reviewer that I toasted because they have no idea what they are talking about! You should definently continue with writing Kurt fanfiction!