Reviews for Retrieval
jinyuy chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
well, i'm sure it's futile to ask for more to come in the future, as i just looked at your last update date... It's alright, I've let a few stories just collapse on my a few times too. It's still a bit ad though, because this story was going through quite well. But them's the breaks. There are great stories, and then there are good stories that just don't get finished.
jinyuy chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
sorry, but i'm a late reader. I only just got thgouh #4. Anyway, you're gonna hate me, but i never pass up a chance to show off my knowledge. When talking about the cave getting colder at night and Sakura noticing, I thought I should at least mention this. Cave temperatures never fluctuate, unless a lave flow is nearby or something to that affect. Caves are always the same temperature, typically 50-55 degrees F. I know it's nitpicky BS, but I'm an avid caver myself, so i like to talk about caves.
darkanddaisuke chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
hi. i haven't read it because the summary didn't interest me but i saw the time that you last updated and i was like HOLY CRAP. its been almost a year lol
TokehGecko chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Hiya! This is a terrific story! The action, suspense and emotions are well described. But it's been a while since you updated! Anyway, I wanted to ask if I could put your fic on my site, I'm kinda trying to put all good fics on there. So, what do you say?
Magicians of the Yami chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
spike chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
... i really don't think that i like your style of writing... there isn't much fluency in you sentences. sorry to tell you.
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I would like to thank you, I have never gotten a flame and I'm happy to inform you that you are the first person to have hated my work. Congratulations on that!

And I'm sorry to inform ya hun, but this is fanfiction. Meaning that the characters will be tweaked, they will be raped and killed, they will be turned into completely random, show-tune singing monsters, and they will be turned gay for our own sick pleasure. And honestly, everything on here is taken out of context since it isn't written by J.K. Rowling. Does that mean that everyone who has posted the current 132,271 stories in the Harry Potter section should be ashamed?

If you don't like slash, why were you reading it? I posted a clear slash warning on my summary.

And I may not be an award winning writer, I'm not making millions, but I'm only 15 and I'm just doing this for my own pleasure. Writing is a wonderful stress reliever for me.

If my work inspired you to leave, you should have done just that and kept your opinions to yourself. I do hope that you don't stay in the slash area of and flame other slash writers. I'd hate to have less slash stories because of flamers.

And at least my writing doesn't sound like I swallowed a dictionary or abused the poor thesaurus.

Thanks for taking the time to review!

KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Cool! It's a good story!
Suffering Angel chapter 8 . 10/1/2003
cute chappie _ more please

and good luck at school .
Riyue chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
Well, not a lot happens in this chapter but at least they have so clue (the bugs) that'll connect them to the others.
koyainuchan chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
cool~! great plot _~ try to update soon~!
kokorodragon chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
update soon! 0
WuffieLuver chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
It's okay...not really moving along. I agree with you on Sasuke though. He's being a prick lately. The same thing goes for Sakura as well, selfish and childish, just another foolish anime girl, but well written (and to a point) interesting. Good job. A background check told me about the flames, that you gave and received. *.*;; I am sorry you were flamed for a stupid reason. You were here when the whole flame war was going on earlier, right? Aren't you sick of flames? Ah well, not much I can do but tut-tut. Anyway, good luck in your classes and writing. I might check back if I stumble across the update when it happens. I tend to easily lose track of these things... Ja Ne
D chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
u updated so thas fine with me " and so, continue if you want... "
Chelsey-chan chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
Yay! *squeals* So glad you updated! Cool chapter, update again soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »