Reviews for Courage and Power
Startide Risen chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
I love your characterization! Oh, this is so much fun to read. Link's personality is both amusing and lovable, Epona's attitude is adorable, and Impa is perfect. I don't understand Zelda yet, but I sense that I'm not meant to. I really like where this is going. Excellent job.
Melissa chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Good dry humor and an interesting read. I hope you update soon!
Senydegger chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Wow. You made me think, and it all made sense! Awesome! Well geez, what can I say? Update soon soon!

~Seny~
Vriaeliss chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
It's looking good. That was one extremely fast week. Granted it sounds like it was simply Epona running all day every day, then sleep, but it feels like you were trying to get somewhere quick (and not just Hyrule).

As I just kinda said, it feels rushed. Maybe a little too fast paced. I don't think much more can fit in without it dragging, but it does remain a little rushed.

But now it's onto Hyrule Castle! Hooray!

~ Kimi no Beau-kun
Hero McAllen chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
This story makes me happy. Link's personality makes me really happy. The interaction between characters is still amazing, and I especially love Link's reasoning on things. Can't wait for the next installment!
Aeris Deathscythe chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
oh! I can't wait till he sees Zelda!

I love Link in this! Keep it coming!
Aeris Deathscythe chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Hey, it's MysticSaiyan7! This is very interesting and I hope you'll update soon! I agree, I like Link's personality here, it's great! Look forward to more!
Vriaeliss chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hmm... I like it. Your portrayal of Link is very believable. First person really works out well. I'm assuming we'll get to see Link in action in the next chapter, ne? (blah... only if I could write reviews as well as you can write... umm... anything!) Yeah I enjoyed reading it. I can't really offer any advice on the style, readablity, etc... it's all looking good!

Ja ne!
Hero McAllen chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Link is certainly open for interpretation, and I agree that this way is a lot of fun to see him in. I've always loved this style of writing, with the internal monologs of the main character, and your's makes me smile. In fact, it makes me laugh too. The ketchup is a great scene, and the mental image of Link during the whole thing gives me the sudden urge to want to jump him, he's just that good...sadly I have these thoughts :) I really like the set-up between the characters so far, and intend to see where this story goes...Keep it up! I'll be keeping track of this one.