Reviews for Live And Let Die
Random Reader '94 chapter 19 . 9/29
This story is SO creepy! It's after 11 pm and I seriously consider not going to the bathroom just 'cause it's so dark.

This story is so well-written and catchy I might have to finish it all tonight. I know this comment is outdated. But if there's ANY chance the author reads this, well I just want you to know I blame YOU in case I dream about the boogyaman.

I love Snape, here, too. I think you make him look very 'in character'.
riverrat chapter 22 . 2/26
After a somewhat slow start this turned out to be a very good story. A little hard to read because of missing punctuation, but it wasn't your fault. The site seems to have the habit to sometimes deleting them.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I like your writing... Yet I would greatly appreciate speech marks so that it is clear what is dialogue and what is internal monologue... :)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
SSilverDoe chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm really sorry but I've not been able to get past the first chapter. I found your prose really difficult to read because of the basic language mistakes and lack of speech marks.
I assumed after reading about half the chapter that English wasn't your native language as there were alot of sentences that didn't make sense.
For example:
"He then said." Said what? This seems to be an unfinished sentence.
"Severus was convinced to know very well" should this have read Severus was convinced he knew very well?
I do admire the fact you are writing in a language not your own but find it a struggle to concentrate on the story. As you've had so many reviews you must have some loyal followers reading so please don't feel disheartened by my opinion but I felt I ought to be honest.
Kiraling chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Woah... a truly splendid story :) I enjoyed it immensely! Congratulations!
Kiraling chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
OMG, they did not really return to Hogwarts... they're still trapped in another realm! :O And where is Remus? I'm seriously having goosebumps a the moment...
Kiraling chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
I intended to review this story at the very end, but this chapter is so brilliant that I have to scream out my awe RIGHT NOW! :) The plot was so wonderfully developed and described that I actually felt as if I were in the woods with Snape and Lupin! I'm really glad Remus has finally made a full appearance - him and Sev are awesome together :*

I'm off to read on!
Multitaskmom chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I'm really liking the story, but it's hard to read without quotation marks of some kind. Hopefully I'll get used to it. :)
darkdranzer chapter 22 . 5/15/2009
god that was creepy! the ending was nice and all, but i really get this freaky feeling that the demon followed them through. too many things that i like in your story to ssay. i jsut really like the fic in general, althogh i think harrywas a bit too much of a prat.
DescendingAngel chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
To all the people having trouble to read it without the quotation marks: They used to be there, I have no idea where they've gone and why they're gone. As you can see it's been quite a while since I posted the story. I don't have an original copy of the word file anymore and right now I don't have the time to edit the whole thing again. Sorry about that.
Sivy chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I am interested in your story but I can't read it without the quotations. Its to difficult to follow and its not easy to figure out when someone is talking or doing an action. You should edit this then put it back up. Please please! Add "Quotations"
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
It's hard to read without the "" around the dialog.

IT looks like it would be good though.
Zazreil chapter 22 . 11/3/2007
I really love your Snape - he captures that ambivalence of the original character so well. Snarky, petty but still a part of him that is a good man. Which underlines what I have always liked about his character, just as evil can be charming, so to can good be repelling

Ps I have been reading through and enjoying all your stories
Heather chapter 22 . 5/4/2007
Great story! It definitely reminded me a bit of Nightmare on Elm Street...I couldn't help but picture the demon as Freddy Kruger, even when he was supposed to be Snape's father. But I really liked how you characterized Snape...he was tempermental, but not overly so. He still acted like an adult, which I liked.