Reviews for Hermione's Prophecy
Good to find a new (to me) writer. This looks promising. Poor young Hermione. She's one of my favorite characters in the series. But that loneliness and despair that comes from being a smart or clever kid hits way too close to home :-*(
I'm looking forward to the redemption and her making an impact on the magical (and non magical) world.
Cheers ;-)
Mike Mattingly chapter 14 . 12/19/2023
Another great story that is markedly different.
Incantations7 chapter 7 . 12/11/2023
The way i see it, the room of spinning doors doesn’t have to stop at the same place every time… the mid positions could easily be “wizard spaced” into access to other rooms…
gginsc chapter 14 . 11/11/2023
Good story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 11/4/2023
nice work. thanks.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 11/3/2023
amazingly inventive way for tommy to die by harry's hand
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 11/2/2023
sounds more than fitting, for numerous people.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 11/2/2023
i presume since you left out the veil room so prominent in year 5, you have future plans for it. wonder what they plan to use the death veil for, hmmmmm.
Books85 chapter 14 . 10/31/2023
Very nice. It is a real delight to read the work of a real professional writer. Many fanfic writers learn their craft writing here, and are sometimes astonishingly original, but need to work on grammar and spelling, even though spell check is common in word processing apps.

Thank you.
nightpurr1 chapter 14 . 10/2/2023
I wish to say I have enjoyed your story very much. You are a skillful writer. I must check out any other writing you have on fanfiction. Thanks for the entertainment.
Dilligas762 chapter 14 . 10/1/2023
I loved this story! Please keep writing with other stories!
Molenir chapter 9 . 9/23/2023
This was a painful chapter to read. A lords house can be dissolved? A lord can kill an heir if he deems she has insulted him? Just silly.

Overall enjoying the story, but parts like that, I just roll my eyes.
rb2312 chapter 14 . 9/13/2023
Great finish to a nice story.

Can just see the kids from harry and friends growing up as near sibling. Or at least close cousins.
Harry's sudo sister, would of course be auntie susan to the potter kids, and the same in reverse for hers.
rb2312 chapter 13 . 9/13/2023
Great confrontation, and harry dealing with his second dark lord.
Technically it could be seen as harry giving dumbledore a slow death, as i would guess that without his magic to keep his ancient body going, dumbledore will fade quickly.
But he brought it upon himself.
rb2312 chapter 12 . 9/13/2023
Nice skip through the years.

Ginny going to slytherin was a nice touch

Like that daphne won the pool.

Guessing Albus will be thinking he can just pick up where he left off.
Probably thinks he can just walz back into the headmasters chair. If so, i am guessing he has forgotten what the fates told him his punishment would be for trying to dictate how their prophecy would play out