Reviews for When Fools Rush In
Lusankya chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I liked this a lot. I absolutely loved 'April's Fool', but it had left me on my hunger, and I am glad to announce that you filled it up - Good work!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh man. This has totally got me crying. You are such a good writer. I could feel the way both of them were feeling it was so dramatic. I loved it. I even put it on my favorites. Maybe you could continue if you felt like it ya know.

See Ya!

Mic Mic
BrianaLFBH and PhebgaMFM chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
**Okay, in reality, that was just so sweet. And true.** Yeah, I can totally picture both of them acting/thinking like that. **One reason why we love them!** Great job/epilouge. Fits in right then and there. **Of course, I may disagree on one tiny thing, but still, I really liked it. Kudos!** Liked it!
S.C chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was a nice epilogue - it really explored the meaning behind the episode, but I don't think that particular ep. really had that much drama lying beneath it.
wyldheart chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I really liked it! Great ending. :)
no longer on this site 777777 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Whoa. Seriously...this was a great short story. The way you write is very lyrical and flowing...and honestly, I love it. You really have a way with words, and you write fantastically. Your descriptions put such a vivid picture in mind! That ending was really sweet...and not even close to corny, too. I loved it. Great job!

Helgagurl46 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was a really cute and very well down epilogue to "April Fools"...I liked it...good job, ;)