Reviews for I Never Said I Loved Her
JPandS chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh my word that was perfect! I've been craving some Duo/Ami interactions and was so happy to find it here! I know I'm pretty late to the party XD haha but better late than never! Wonderful job! Now I must go see what happens in the sequel!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Shit...what an ending! O-O" I love this story, I love this pairing to DEATH, and I am SO going to read the sequel after favoring this~!
Dark-Infinities chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I find this to be a good fic and a refreshing change from the other fics that focus on pairings with Usagi.
Utena Neo Violet chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
lol So u like to kill people in ur storys i take it?

That was so cute...

X3
CrystalHearts chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I think your story is so cute! I especially loved the ending. I thought it was so cute. Both fell in love with eachother. In the end they are seperated, how sad! S

I hope you wright a sequel or something to this story, I want them to be happy forever. XD! Laters!

~CrystalHearts~
Mogui chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
It's cute and sad at the same time. This is a great story so far and I hope you update soon!
Princess Mercury chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
its so sad! i hope ami is ok! please update asap! when u do could u please email me thanks! ja ne!
Ms. Selly chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
*applaud* Oh, huzzah Nyn-chan, I'm so proud of you. I think this must be your first ficcie without a single death! Very nice.
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oh man! You so have to do a sequel fic! You know like ten years later or even five years later. Something like that, where Ami became a soldier because they held her mom or something. Please? Even though no one died (congrats on that by the way) it was still a horrible ending! I need more! ::pout:: Please? Till the next chapter of the sequel I know you will write ~_ Ja ne!
Chris Dean chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was so good!

You did a great job on this!.
Hidden Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Its cool. It would be nice if u can contuie if u want.
SuShi chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Ah! Ilove it! you like soo need to write more! I Love Duo/Ami fics! and there are so few of them to! So good work ! Please please please write another part to this!
mystlady chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Why do you have to write that something is so sad! ::glares:: Good fic though.
SailorKagome chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
O_O Wow. That was good. Will there be another chappy? Hopefully. I'd like to see what happens to Duo and Ami. If there is another chappy will Ami be Sailor Mercury? Hopefully. Great fic.

Ja;