Reviews for Just Another OOTP Parody
morning-flower chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
hello! i'm a beta for someone else too and it seems pretty easy so if you haven't found anyone else send me an email katieahayes
Lauren chapter 11 . 9/10/2004
Alrighty... this applies for everything thus far. I really enjoyed it and I love the sarcastic humor! I just wish you would have more CONFIDENCE in YOURSELF (haha stealing your random capitolization) because in just about every other chapter, you comment on how this particular chapter is not funny. You are funny so be proud, lol! Your lack of confidence causes the readers (or at least me) to expect less. Great job and keep writing!
amy chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
hey,good story,but the random capitalization is a little annoying.
k8e haven't signed in chapter 11 . 9/9/2004
sure!

never been a beta thingy! sounds like fun. what do i actually do? proof read stuff? i'm good at english so i suppose i can do that. oh by the way, i just read your ENTIRE fanfic and i think its WICKED. i don't tend to review at the end of every chapter though. um, if you email me, have BETA THING in the subject otherwise i'll get confused and think its spam. TATA!
Delleve chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
Interesting. Funny. Random.

Or in other words, very good.

*nods*

I'm painfully profound, I know.
Albus-rox chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
the pinky and the brain! ahahahahahha
Fiona chapter 10 . 8/30/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY. Keep writing please! I love the randomness of it all. The randomness keeps it fresh and original. Thanks
Noriko M. Chijinu chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
come on come on come on come on! post more! please?
noaccount chapter 8 . 10/31/2003
Hey! really nice fic. just thought you mighit need a review. Very funny!
no montagues and capulets chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
i think you're parody was well funny. please update! thank you
meamcat chapter 9 . 9/29/2003
o!

Still very, very funny.

Your parody has always been one of my favorites, of course. Then I got an account. And you are on my favorite stories list. Yey!
Noriko M. Chijinu chapter 9 . 9/28/2003
i gasp... like somethign happens and i asy 'gasp' *grins broaldy*

it was hell a funny foo!

waiter! oh waiter! yes, i would like an order of another chapter please, yes, thak you.
Noriko M. Chijinu chapter 8 . 9/28/2003
*prances around in stupidity*i did?

well what do you know...

you have becomed my role model...

_

are you afraid yet?

*munches on cookie*
Andy Hoyt chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Great story please write more!
Anne Riddle chapter 7 . 9/12/2003
It was very HARD not to BURST out into hysterical LAUGHTER at the last scene. Cave next to Osama bin Laden. *snicker* The PINKY AND THE BRAIN refrence was GENIUS! All hail!

-Anne