Reviews for Never Forgotten
brandilynlococo chapter 7 . 6/29
im so friggin late to this story and im sure you dont even use fanfiction anymore but omg i wish this story had more but its almost over 14 years old but seriously amazing story
WittyReviewer chapter 7 . 1/31
My reaction to this story is as follows:

Ew, Kakashi and Sakura got together fast

OMG, Sakura's dead... oh wait, she's alive.

Arg, kill Kazuki!

I hope Kakashi can help Sakura get her memories back.

Kill Kazuki.

Kill Kazuki.

Aw, poor Kakashi.

Kazuki must go.
tiffanycr chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Bloody roller-coaster this is! Even better than any kdrama if you ask me
Tianna chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
This story is amazing! Is there any chance that you'll continue it? It's too good to stay unfinished!
I'm in here chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
This story has serious potential! Return to it please! The plot story is original. The feels are real! Please come back! We need to know how Sakura came into the Cloud Village! That "fiancée" of hers is making me want to punch him lol. The story needs a damn ending! A happy one! :D
uphemia.serendeputy chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I wish you'd continue this. You have a really good plot. I've teared up on some parts because of the way you portrayed their emotions. I demand closure! lol you left us hanging on a rather sad note, , I hope you continue this soon
isha2reen chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
One heck of s storyline! So much potential! Ahh Kazuki, i like his character. Please continue! Xx
Kitakana chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
This story is s amazing. I know you haven't update it in ten years, but I still have to leave a review telling you how great this fic is and how much I enjoyed reading it. I really like how you write everyone's emotions. This is honestly the best-written amnesia fic I've read. So thank you for writing this.
Aijoinu chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Okay, so the chance of this story getting updated is extremely slim, but I wanted to give my two cents.

It's beautiful. Even with all of the flashbacks (which are completely necessary to the story) they don't disrupt the flow. The pace is even, though I think she's remembering things awfully quick. Could that be because the memory loss was caused by a genjutsu and not head trauma?

I like the fact that the Sakura in this fic is strong, not only emotionally but physically but not due to her chakra control - I'm guessing that because this fic was possibly written prior to the Tsunade training Sakura arc.

The emotions and turmoil are written so well and though some may find it a bit whiney, I didn't. I mean, she's been assumed dead for so long only to have her return again...?

Though incomplete, I really enjoyed the 7 chapters the author graced us with. It would be a gift to all if by some chance decided to revisit this little gem.
travellerslover chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
moar!
Kahli Hime chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Oh that's a great story! It's actualy a pity it's not finished );
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I lives this and I have a feeling you won't be finishing it which is terribly sad. I wish you would cause this is amazing. I love the idea of losing her memory.

Luv ~Fozzie~
Lil-BabYAnG3L chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
omg. this is really good. update soon!
Mallomars chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I dont want to be mean and all but girl, u have to pull your self together. U can t just leave all the readers handing!I don't usually review for stories, even if they are good but I swear u have to continue. All the reviews must motivate u surely. You have an amazing gift and I know writing from a site like this is not rewarding but all the complements have to be. I'll except chapter soon so don't keep us waiting. ~ Mallomars
ChibiLee chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
who is it? what happens next? Whats up with that cloud dude?