Reviews for To Bind a Soul
juvinity chapter 61 . 1/25/2019
Woderful story!
Guest chapter 61 . 5/17/2018
I don't know if you will ever see this, some 14 years in the future, but I really enjoyed your story.
I hope you still write, that it still brings you joy, and I wish you all the best.

LadyCash, not logged in (b/c I am lazy, and this comp won't keep me signed in, lol)
melcerena chapter 61 . 6/15/2017
Aaaamazing!
I loved it from the start and I didn't noticed there were 61 chapters! After I did I was like -shit this is seriously long- but then I realized the chapters are all so well written that it was really smooth to read with out getting tired or bored. With ling stories I usually end up thinking -gosh I still need to read more- but with your story not even once I though anythig in between that. So thank you for such a well written story! Congratz on an amazing 1rst fanfic!

The only doubt I still have is about Chiyo saying to the female kami -you have been replaced- I didn't understand what that meant and I'm still curious as to what were Machiko's instructions

Thank you so much for the story!

-Mel
keeniw chapter 61 . 4/19/2017
This was by far one of the BEST fanfics I have read. I don't care how old this is, its absolute perfection.
InuKags4Evr chapter 61 . 4/13/2017
Awesome! Sequel please.
InuKags4Evr chapter 22 . 4/13/2017
Kagome: baka
Inuyasha: bitch
Never gets old. Love it!
InuKags4Evr chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
OMG! Love this! Can't have enough!
DeathDagger chapter 61 . 1/12/2016
I loved this story though I was confused on who the kami was that Chiyo had them waiting on and why he was never mentioned again
sesshomarumate to be chapter 61 . 10/5/2015
great story.. but i have a question what happened to kikyo? like is she dead or is she still alive? and if so how come inuyasha didnt finally close that chapter of his life?
MadamScorpio chapter 61 . 11/28/2014
An amazing story! Glad in came across it!
M
MadamScorpio chapter 54 . 11/28/2014
Should have stayed in bed Naraku lol
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I love her mom! Thts cool abt the glamour spells!
M
Princess of Greenwood2 chapter 61 . 9/7/2014
Please write sequel for this I loved it.
jen chapter 61 . 7/13/2014
its really good! i hope you continue writing! off to read your other works!
Mystique chapter 61 . 8/20/2013