Reviews for And So, Bell Became a Hero
Dredgon chapter 32 . 21h
Oh~ho~hooo, is Aimid finally joining the Cranel Pack? Also I just realized but, are you gonna include Haruhime in some way aswell? Or is that not yet in the drafts?
Dragon of the Blazeing Stars chapter 32 . 1/27
The route, show me a hero and i'll write you a tragedy, has never been more accurate then it is right now. thank you for the chapter, I can't wait til you show what coming next.
pix25 chapter 32 . 1/26
Brilliant chapter
SkyChaser17 chapter 19 . 1/26
That was f*cking epic XD
SkyChaser17 chapter 18 . 1/26
Aaah... Zeus, how you scare the living hell out of me in FGO and become such memorable grandparents in Danmachi eludes me to no end.

Great story, and I really liked how the way it unveil, even if it was sprinkled with too many... Ehem, saucy material. I like it don't get it wrong, but as a amateur writer, I can see many would got bored from the pattern.

I'm not minding it, but it gets repetitive when Bell got another one so quick like... It's been few weeks since his despair not getting any familia right? Maybe stew some thoughts about who else gonna join but not immediately after big events happened. Just saying.
SkyChaser17 chapter 17 . 1/26
I already expect what I gonna saw here, but seriously...
Bell... Share the damn luck! I hate being single man! Share some for us common folks to get that heartwarming fluff without getting emotional damage from being bluntly reject! X(
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 32 . 1/26
Would've read and reviewed sooner but been busy till now. That aside. As always a wonderful chapter. :) Regarding Bell killingduring the War Game, he hadn't really have a choice and sometimes it's kill or be killed especially for the sake of loved ones. Edin's life was in danger after all as well as his own. Seeing her harmed was clearly gonna put him on destructo mode. Zanis got what was coming to him no matter how justifiable he thinks his actions were. And it's obvious Freya wants Bell. After the gorey War Game Bell will further be the talk of all of Orario. Whether good of bad, that's tbh. Bell will be desired more by the other handsy Deities. Such as Apollo and Ishtar. I expect one of them being the next major antagonists or both. That aside glad to see that my boi and Eden made it out safely and had won. I wonder when Bell's next Level Up will be? Also even more glad that Bell made it home safe to his lovers and hopefully Eden along with Amid will be joining in soon. ;) Ais, Riveria, Ryu, Haru, and the others. ;3 Astrea, Demeter, Dite, Artemis, Athena, Prometheus, Loki, and co for Goddesses as well. ;3 Next chapter looks like we're getting another tasty lemon. ;3 I eagerly await it. :) Wonderful chapter and I look forward to the next one. :) Keep safe and take care. :)

Harem vote for Bell:

Ais(Of Course), Riveria, Lefiya, Anakitty(Need more of her), Astrea(If she gets brought in), Alfia(If alive), Ryu, Haru, Rose, Eina, Mikoto, Cassandra, Alicia, Amid, Anya, Chloe, Lunoire, Talvi, Laurier, Anna Claes(Unique choice), Revis, Artemis (If you add her), Hestia, Aphrodite, Demeter, Hekate, Athena, and Loki
SkyChaser17 chapter 15 . 1/26
Bell clapped those cheeks... Literally XD
Oh my god... I still can't stop laughing, help! XD
Hellwyrm chapter 32 . 1/26
Happy to see a new chapter, and I wonder when a full explanation will come to his familia as to his actions for the wargame? Rose will probably be very upset over the fact that when he saved her it laid the ground work for the incident they just got through. It will also weigh heavily on Bell that the elf who confronted him probably committed suicide after the fact if her statement means what I think it did.

I'm looking forward to what ever reveal you seem to have planned for Hekate. I'm definitely curious to see where you're going with her and the other Titans you'll be introducing.

I'm guessing off of the title chapter and one of the preview line, Airmid will be the next one on the list that has her interest piqued by Bell? She clearly saw something while reading the runes on his back that has her attention at least.

Looking forward to the next one and to seeing what all fallout comes from Bell dismantling Soma Familia. Hopefully Lilli will take her chance to get free, and eventually find her way to Hestia and Hekate's familia. Until then, safe travels and good health.
ethan.lukkar chapter 32 . 1/26
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
InsaneMakaioshin chapter 32 . 1/26
Will Apollo and Ishtar still try something?
Pokeymaster chapter 32 . 1/26
Awesome chapter can’t wait for the next one
NinjaFang1331 chapter 32 . 1/26
Awesome job thank you
evilstatistic19 chapter 32 . 1/26
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
R-king 93 chapter 32 . 1/26