Reviews for Freedom of Choice
kayla.ice chapter 23 . 12/21/2021
OK I just read all 23 chapters in the last two hours! I’m hooked this is an awesome story!
saddlebrat chapter 23 . 12/15/2021
Love your story! Was a little hard to read the part about Carlisle’s death as he’s my favorite, but I love the twist you put into the story and hope to read more soon !
loveorpain chapter 23 . 12/8/2021
I love this story
lazygirl89 chapter 19 . 11/22/2021
Loving this, this is by far the best Jasper/OC story I've come across, as it seems like ever other story I've come across so far, Bella is either killed by Jasper or his mate without consequences, unnecessary bashed and made out to a bad person. Love that Amelia took the time to get to know Bella and helped her instead of instantly hating her based on someone else's opinion. Happy that Bella and Garrett are mates, will they have a baby? Hoping they will, I like the idea of a little Bella/Garrett running around. So who will be Esme's real mate, will it be either Charlie or Marcus? That seems to be the go to choice or will it be someone entirely different.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
(Some Edward & Alice bashing)

That's all anyone needs to know that this story is garbage.
FanfictionAddiction614 chapter 11 . 11/14/2021
Amazing!
FanfictionAddiction614 chapter 10 . 11/12/2021
keep up the amazing work!
animexchick chapter 7 . 11/10/2021
God I love this story! Thanks for the update, was brilliant as always x
DarkAngel2581 chapter 7 . 11/10/2021
loving it
Superwholockedin221b chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
Absolutely fantastic chapter! I'm so proud of Bella for going through with standing up for herself and freeing herself from that asshat's control. I'm so excited to see what happens next!I thoroughly enjoy your writing style and the flow of the story! Your OC is brilliant and original, and I adore her personality and relationships with Peter and Char.
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I can't wait til The Major smells a wolf on her!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2021
Esme can say "fuck"?
NonBinaryAceKitten chapter 5 . 11/7/2021
interesting
FanfictionAddiction614 chapter 4 . 11/5/2021
I made an account so I could follow this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Superwholockedin221b chapter 4 . 11/5/2021
This chapter was intense! I love Amelia and Bella's blossoming friendship, and that Alice finally got her comeuppance! I can't wait to see what happens next!