Reviews for Divine Destiny
Cuando publicas
meridalass chapter 11 . 5/3/2018
will this continue?
hannahchuu chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
it's not i don't like yournstory. however, i foumd it to be difficult to read it.
MaidenAlice chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
ah please update soon i want to know what happens next . its such a good story. i hope they can solve the misunderstanding
meatbunluver chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
LUV IT!
EndlessSugar chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
Sh why hqvenn to ufinished writing this story it has been ages and I really love it

So stop whatever your

Doing start writing this story!please?
EndlessSugar chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
wow i lovvedthat chapter if yo know what i mean lol

kaYEAH - pumps fist in air no seriously i did that- go syaron yoiur the man you got you kiss whow go get her tiger- argg i means wolff
ShaoranXSakura1350 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
great story plz put the next chapter up
digi-gal-rox chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
an amazing story! pls update! i wanna know wats going to happen nxt!
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Liked the way Sakura got back at Syaoran. Funny!
SakuraJade chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Oh my gosh wow! This story is absolutely amazing! I think I started reading it when you first started posting it but it wasn't this far last time I saw it. So glad I found it again and was able to read several more installments since I last looked at it! Really the plot is excellent, very entertaining, and it's well written too, very few typos, good grammar, and colorful use of vocabulary, which makes for an enjoyable read. I also love the roles you have the characters in! All together this means one magnificent story! So it pains me to see that you haven't updated it in over 3 years now :( What's that all about? And we adamant readers have no way of knowing if we'll ever get to finish it since you don't have anything in your profile about it being discontinued or anything. Makes me wonder if something happened to you or something . . . I sure hope not! Anyway I really encourage you to dust this puppy off and finish it b/c the amount of reviews shows you alone the huge fan base you've acquired with it so you can see how many people want to see this story through to the end (myself included obviously). Please pick it back up again!

Also to a question you asked a few chapters ago, if you do decided to write for this story again, I would like to see Meiling saved and not damned since I've always had a soft spot for her character (although I love the job you've done with her in this fic for the record) but if she does meet a bad fate well then thems the breaks I guess.

Please finish this story!
absinthespoon chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
oh no! you haven't updated this story in years! and this is such a good story T_T
apple.parachute chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
wontokki chapter 11 . 5/26/2006

didnt believe her. and

Meiling such a bitch!

well.. yea pls update!

really great story!

and hope your boyfriend is okay!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 11 . 2/10/2006
I kinda feel sorry for Meiling because she doen't really understand who she is/what she should really be doing, she's just really confused. I hope Sakura and Syaoran get everything fixed and that you update soon!