Reviews for When One's Fancy Turns to Another
blklover chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
great story can't wait to find out what happen next please update soon
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
*sniffs* *Blows nose* Bravo. It wasnt perfect but it was great.
Agent Jaid chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
Wow... that really was cliche. XD BUT I LOVED IT ALL SO MUCH! Harry was so adorable, and Hermione... with the drama! And the fluff! Oh goodness the FLUFF! It was so happy, so thrilling! I had a bad day at the uni, so this was JUST what I needed. Thank you so much! It was so lovely! I loved it all. :x And the Nev/Susan was so cute too!

~ Melody
pstibbons chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
finally... glad ron and ginny came to their senses and stopped their treachery and sadism.
jkg chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
I have a giant monkey in my pants.
jhk chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
I LIKE PANDAS!
OneThing chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
good all the chapters
dtowncheerchic chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
Loved it. Simply loved it.
I hate Ginny chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
AWW that was so good! i really do hate ginny/harry shippers neway, i like the way u made ginny so...so...soo...whats the word?um...obsessed with harry. great story bye!
lizzypadfoot chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
aw i LOVE this fic! continue with it! i love it!
Hermione512 chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Great ending! I loved it. I especially enjoyed the little scene with Remus and McGonagall. That was really, really sweet. Probably favorite part. Great job!
Lady-Lillikens chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Cute story! I like it
Casey chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Great story! Harry and Hermione all the way! I would hate it if ROn and Hermione got together.. ick.. they are too different and red doesn't go with brown. ;)
Mrs Ginny Potter chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
i cant believe u paired up my Husband w/ her! that was wrong wrong wrong. Hermione is destined to be w/ my brother not my husband.
Noodlejelly chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
You are one hell of a lucky person, I finished chapter 5 and flexed my fingers ready to rant and rave and track you down and shout at you for having evil R/H action, but then i read chapter 6 and now i see light at the end of the tunnel, I think that H/H might finally get together and Ginny might finally have gained that little thing I like to call a conscience. So hip hip hooray, bravo for the H/H goodness, this fic is fantastically good, I bow down to you as my new God and promise to offer sacrifices to the Gods in your honour (so long as a tictac counts as a sacrifice). I hope the next chapter's up soon, I'm an incredibly impatient person especially when it comes to great fics like this one