Reviews for You Don't Bring Me Flowers
Eins chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This reads like an actual Jack of All Trades episode.

I'd love to read more JoaT stories from you.
mfkngst chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
this is the first JOAJ's fan fiction i have ever ever read, and it was back to me all teh things i loved about the job capturing the characters, their wit, and a wonderful dioalog.
War Beast chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
EXCELLENT :D *claps* I can see the action in my mind and the dialogue is perfect
Gothbeat66 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Wow! It's just like the real thing. I got so pissed at the WB for taking it off the air. I'm just glad people still write about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
hey i loved it a lot keep writin'the fics : )
Baeraad chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Good work. There are several places that's funny, or exciting, or both. I must say I absolutely loved "Monsieur Stiles, you consistently manage to lower my opinion of Americans day by day..." ]

If I were you, though, I think I'd skip the part about Jack wanting to quit as the Daring Dragoon. For me, it doesn't bring anything to the story. Just my thought.
Bil chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Oh, brilliant! You've got the characters just right, and reading this was like watching a real episode. Thank you!
Allie chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
I love this story!
Anya Willoward chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
hehe I like it. Very well written. I hope you'll write more!
Hisako-Sempai chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
This story is great! Keep writing, I can't wait to read more of your stories...
DeBrabant chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Very very good. Best example of JOAT fic I've seen. Really awesome...please write more!
Kerr chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
My God! This would make an excellent episode! You should submit this! This is too good for just fanfiction, I -loved- it!
Chibi Trieze chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Ahhh, how sweet...
Gridmaster chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
You write fanfiction just as well as your original fics...that reminds me, I have to catch up on that. ;)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Awwwww, how sweet! Love it:)